What does one put on the first blog? Hhmmm . . .
I've been reading blogs for quite some time now. It's fun 'coz I learn new things about everything. It's also a way to pass up time when I've got nothing else to do. Technology indeed has come a looong way!
I used to have a journal when I was a kid. It has been my silent best friend for years. Whenever I've got something that I just couldn't let anybody know, it was my journal who I turn to. I had it till college, stopped for a while, then had one again during my working years. I stopped it totally when I entered the wonderful world of motherhood!
I sadly burned my journals because of my constant change of residence. I placed them all at my cabinet in our family home. But since I can't bring those with me I decided to just turn it to ashes! Thinking back now, I don't know why I did it! I guess I was just afraid back then that somebody might read it!
It's nice reminiscing the past. Makes me remember my adventures, stupidity, crazy love life and heartaches, friends and the "past me". The "past me" which made me the "me" that I am today!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, December 17, 2007
First
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment