Yes, a late post . . .
This was the first time that we celebrated Christmas alone, meaning just the 3 of us. We usually have other family members or friends around. This time, just us.
Our Christmas Day started with the Husband waking us up early. Prior to that, we let the Little One go to bed earlier than his holiday bed time because Santa and his gorgeous helper need to finish wrapping up the presents and assemble his big gift. Though the Boy had already opened some of his presents days before.
This was the first time that we celebrated Christmas alone, meaning just the 3 of us. We usually have other family members or friends around. This time, just us.
Our Christmas Day started with the Husband waking us up early. Prior to that, we let the Little One go to bed earlier than his holiday bed time because Santa and his gorgeous helper need to finish wrapping up the presents and assemble his big gift. Though the Boy had already opened some of his presents days before.
Kaiden was so surprised and happy to see what Santa Claus had left for him!
It did not take too long for him to open the gifts!
And do a road test with his jeep!
The Husband I and exchanged gifts as well.
B kept what we're doing for Christmas a secret. He kept on saying that we have to leave the house on time, so I was in a hurry!
We had a Christmas Lunch Cruise along the Brisbane River. I was not able to get much photo because my feet were killing me, as I was wearing new shoes. I wasn't in the mood to get pics. Though I felt a bit better when we got in the boat, sit down and rest my aching feet.
These were the only pics we had.
The Husband and the Little One went outside the deck as I continue to rest inside. I just stood up to get food when lunch was served.
Kaiden was playing with this pretty little girl. They kept running around inside and up in the deck. Don't they look cute in matching white clothes?!!!

We had a good and quite Christmas, sans my sore feet. And I was thinking that maybe we should start with a Christmas tradition of our own, now that it seems we'll be celebrating Christmas just the 3 of us; or hopefully 4 by this year! LOL!
Gorgeously . . .























12 comments:
Happy Sunday!Thanks for dropping by at my blog.Though it's late but I am wishing you a Happy New Year!
Happy 2010, Sheng! Hope I am not late in my greetings. You had a nice Christmas outing - am sure that was memorable even with the aching feet. )
My address:
Arlene Collado
c/o Esther Vergara
Iligan Postal Office
9200 Iligan City, Philippines.
I just can't wait to receive that. I just posted my postcards for post crossing last week and I hope i will have a good collection this year.
Thank you very much in advance.
Take care and happy weekend!
Ang cute nga nilang dalawa... funny pa yung pagka-wrapnyong super big gift. Paano nyo yan naitago sa kanya?
Anyway,Iambusy with school,work, andtrying to reach my ideal weight (amnot overweight but wanna trim down). :)
Snowis gone,Sheng but still last night there was a heavy fall and by noon today, it all melted na. ^^ Thanks for passing by from time to time.
Wow, dami nyang gifts! Sorry I wasn't able to see you last time. I've been so busy, it was late already when I read your email. Hope to see you next time.
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Goodluck in 'adding' #4 in time for Christmas 2010! We're rooting for you Mummy Sheng!
Your little man and his pretty playmate look so good together. Instant loveteam ah....
Hope you're having a good 2010 so far Mummy Sheng!
Mommy J
Hmmm, must be puppy love. Just kidding. :) What a happy family. Happy New Year Mummy Sheng.
I'm sure Kaiden was super happy that day because of his gifts and he and the litte girl looks cute together. :)
So obvious you had a wonderful Christmas. Kaiden's smile says it all especially the photo with the cutie blondie girl. The chic boy personality is already manifesting huh?!
Have a happy week ahead Sheng!
How are you doing Sheng? Thanks for dropin by my blog. I will get some new stuff to post. Hope to keep in touch!
Hi Mommy Sheng! Seems like you have a good start of the new year! Have a blissful 2010!!
Oh I love the photos especially of Kaiden's, he's growing more handsome!!
Debbie :)
How adorable both of them! Love all the photos Sheng.
Post a Comment