Yes, Sheng! Happy Mother's Day to you too! Saan na naman ang adventure ninyong mag-mommy?
Please bear with me if I couldn't visit you often. Am still very busy plus my laptop is not working so fine yet. Anyway, will try to drop by as often as I could.
Have a nice Mother's Day! at ingat sa pagda-drive ha, Sheng!
A simple stay-at-home Wifey and Mummy ... Loving a blessed life with my family ... Settling back in the Land Down Under; after years of living at South East Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe ... Still trying to be a Domestic Goddess ... Missing a lot of people and things . . .
13 comments:
Happy Mothers' Day Sheng... Iamvery sure that you are a very satisfiedandvery happy one!
Yes, Sheng! Happy Mother's Day to you too! Saan na naman ang adventure ninyong mag-mommy?
Please bear with me if I couldn't visit you often. Am still very busy plus my laptop is not working so fine yet. Anyway, will try to drop by as often as I could.
Have a nice Mother's Day! at ingat sa pagda-drive ha, Sheng!
Happy Mothers's day to you too Sheng!!!
happy mom's day to you too sheng. enjoy your special day!
Sheng! Happy Mother's Day to you!
happy mother's day, sis. (",)
Happy Mother's Day, Sheng :-)!
to sheng, the beautiful momblogger of kaiden. happy mom's day. hope you had a wonderful day. hugs to kaiden and you. o sige na nga pati na kay B.
belated happy Mum's day mami Sheng....:) salamat sa greetings at dalaw!
http://printing-ad.blogspot.com/
Hi
Hotline: 0988 893 903 | 0979 788 992 | Hoàng Giang | Email: lamgiang.na@gmail.com
Add: 245/2/2 Binh Loi, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC
Such a great information by you on this topic. I want to learn more about it.
It seems like very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Please keep posting.
Amazing blog, keep up the good work.
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Post a Comment