Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

We're Back Home!

The Little One and I flew back here in Oz, the early morning of Tuesday, the 22nd around 0400H. Kaiden was very good on the flight, though complaining of how old the plane was. He is used to having his own TV right in front of him. We boarded a not-so-new Boeing plane where the TV screen was at the center wall. He never liked Qantas, as we normally fly with SQ, CX, EK, KL; though the most he remember are SQ and CX.

Anyways, the Husband was waiting for us as we went out. B gave the Little One a Christmas stocking filled with sweets and I got a big hug and kiss! We stopped by at McDonald's to have breakfast. Then our Boy's non-stop gabble started as he talked about the things he did in the Philippines!

I was kind of weary when we got home but I could not sit still knowing I still have things to do. So I unpacked our luggage. B forced Kaiden and I to hit the sack and have hours rest before lunch. We did as we were told and woke up at past 1400H. The Husband prepared our lunch, we ate, had a shower to freshen up and went to the mall!

The next 2 days before Christmas were all spent shopping (as if I haven't had enough shopping in Manila!!!). Shops here opened till late at night and some were even 24 hours non-stop! How I wish they can do it everyday and not close at 1600H or 1700H.

We had a very nice Christmas day. I'll do a separate entry for that.

Boxing Day was kind of busy for us as we prepare for a post-Christmas Dinner for some relatives. There were a total of 7 kids in the house including Kaiden. Oh, the Boy had lots of fun playing with them, who were mostly boys! They ran around in the yard like crazy and just had a good time!

When I was giving the Little One a bath last night, he told me that he wanted to have a playmate and asked why I could not get pregnant! I could not help but laugh! I told him that Dada and I were trying but maybe it's not yet time. He said he wish to have a baby sister to take care of! How sweet! The Husband and I better work hard for it! LOL!!!

B went on another trip last night. He drove to the airport and I drove back home. It was my first time to drive that long and late at night, not to mention that it rained too. We got home safe as Kaiden fell sound asleep in his car seat. B's flight was at 0100H.

Now it's just the Little One and I again for 3 days as the Husband fly home on Wednesday morning. So here I am back to blogging!

Gorgeously . . .

8 comments:

Lynn said...

belated merry christmas, gorgeous mum! (",)

and happy new year!

Shimumsy said...

that's it sheng, kaiden speaks out...you never know, maybe next christmas meron na syang baby sister.

enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Peaceful Blessings, Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to you and your family! Glad you're back safe and "ready to blog" again! May the wonder and awe that fills the eyes of children be awakened within you. May it lead to renewed awareness and appreciation of whatever you take for granted. Hope our blogs can work together in 2010!

Tita Beng said...

Wow, you're so brave to drive alone at night. Yan ang isa sa mga fears ko e maybe because daming bad elements dito especially at night.
So Kaiden can't hold his longing any longer. He wants a baby sister.. ha ha ha.. I think you must take his wish seriously now!
Another three days without hubby...
Enjoy your three days of shopping and malling.. he he..

PinayWAHM said...

Husband and you better work overtime on that little sis/bro that the little man so wants to have! LOLOLOL...natawa talaga ako dun ah. He's not alone in that longing...unfortunately, the Mommy over here is a bit old na to have another one so no choice. I think that's the only regret I have for not getting married a lot younger. Still, I feel blessed to have at least one, di ba?

Here's hoping that 2010 brings in a new addition to your lovely family!

Mommy J

joy said...

hi sheng! belated merry christmas too! we can never tell....maybe next year Kaiden will have his wish for a new member of the family. take care.

Mel_Cole said...

Hi Gorgeous Mum! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you! Wow, that's awesome that you got back home from your Philippine trip. Anyway, you must be be very tired ha? Oh well, hope you and your daughter will have a restful day today.

Lainy said...

I am sure nakakapagod yong byahe Mummy Sheng but must be so worth it knowing that the hubby was waiting for you and Kaiden.

You must double he effort now to have Kaiden's little sis/ bro. Sino naman ang di matatawa don sa wish ni Kaiden? Hahaha!

I hope Kaiden's wish shall be granted soon!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!