

The Little One and I went back home to the Philippines in the beginning (January), middle (July) and now, the last month (December) of the year! Lucky us, hey!
The Husband and I were just talking about it over the phone. Being this the Christmas season, prices of everything go sky high. So I said it would be better that we plan our Manila trip by next year. Then I got a surprising email from him and Qantas . . . our E-Tickets! B said he looked at plane fares online and got us a fairly reasonable price, obviously not that cheap! LOL!
Kaiden's last day of school was yesterday and we'll be flying out on Sunday. Sadly, we won't be spending Christmas in Manila. It will just be a 2 weeks vacation and we'll fly home by the time the Husband comes back from overseas as well. We will still be celebrating Christmas here in Australia, a very quiet Christmas.
I hope I get to carry out the things I wanted to do in 2 weeks! I want to do a bit of shopping, see my friends and of course, be with the family! For sure places in Manila will be crowded like crazy, with everyone busy with Christmas shopping. So we'll see . . .
Gorgeously . . .























27 comments:
hi sheng! have a safe and happy trip!
i know your going to enjoy your vacation her in the Philippines.
You're indeed blessed! Three times vacation in year is kinda extravagant! Sayang lang you can't stay until Christmas. But at least you can enjoy the season with your family in advance.
Have a blessed trip, Sheng!
Good for you, you can have your vacation here in the Philippines very often. Enjoy and have fun. We're here in the Philippines since January.
wow, that's great Mommy Sheng! d talaga nauubusan ng surprises sayo si Hubby mo ha. enjoy your short vacation! we've also been in Manila last weekend until Tuesday. ipinasyal ko si hubby kasi d pa sya nakapunta dun. so far, nag-enjoy naman sya. bitin nga lang daw.hehehe
Wow lucky you, we wanted to visit Pinas before we came back here but can't afford hahaha..
Im back and trying to catch up..
Indeed Sheng! With Christmas in the air, I can only imagine. I have never felt the spirit of the season like what we have in Philippines!
aww, you're sooo lucky naman mum Sheng! enjoy your vacation :)
have fun sheng. lucky you. youve been there 3 times already. i cant wait for our trip too.
ginagawa nyo na lang ni Kaiden ang cubao-recto-divisoria ang latvia-oz-pinas ah...
sayang naman @ di pakayo umabot ng xmas and ny don para makita ni pogi ung putukan ganon din ang mga ninongs @ ninangs nya :D
anyways ingats dyan this season..lalo na sa mga tiangge..and seize the holiday!
hi sheng! enjoy your trip,, which i'm sure you both will :) take care!!
-marie
you're so blessed Sheng! have a safe trip back home.
have a safe trip sheng.
hindi na tayo naka chika. busy kasi masyado.
enjoy your 2 weeks holiday!
Good for you. You're so lucky!
sarap naman! welcome home.
Hi Sheng! You must already be in Manila now and enjoying your family and the crowd! You are indeed sooooooo lucky!!!
Thank you so much btw for your wonderful comments in our blog!
Debbie :)
You're probably very busy now with mall hopping and family bonding. Go get the blast of the holiday!
Sana meet tayo if u have time, sa makati ka lang d ba?
wow dats great momi Sheng...u r so blessed to have a great vacation. God bless always...
good for you sheng. masarap pa rin ang spirit ng christmas sa atin.
Hi Sheng! Yes, why not! I'd love to meet you personally. Just email me for further details.
celia_guibani@yahoo.com
See yah!
Yes, we're still here but we are in Pangasinan. It's far from Manila. I wish I can meet you too if only we live closer. Saan ka ba sa Manila?
tex me 09178951946 0r 09189851946
Hope you are enjoying your 2 week vacation here!!
Oh WOW!
I am sure you're having a blast, Mummy Sheng!There's no place like home pa rin.
Enjoy your Manila trip. See you around!
All the Best,
LAINY
wishing you and your family the best of the holidays. merry christmas.
Hope you are having a great time out there. Saw TitaB's post about you and her's met-up.
happy trip and advance Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment