Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Remembering My Beloved Brother


31 August 1995 was the grievous day in my family; for it is the fearful day that my dear brother passed away. It has been 13 years but the thought of losing him so sudden at such a young age still hurts me. Thinking about him always brings tears to my eyes. I have posted how he passed on here; and reading it again saddens me.

We went to hear Mass today and prayed for him. I almost cried in the church, thinking about my dear brother. I guess it's hard for me/us when there are questions still left unanswered. I just take comfort in the thought that we all know he is together with the Lord now.

I could not go on here, I can't stop crying again.

I LOVE YOU, DEAR BRO!!!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

15 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hugs Mummy Sheng...

Take care...

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better now. it's really hard when someone we love passed away. My mom died when i was just seventeen and that was twelve years ago. and your right, i just take comfort with the fact she's happy in heaven now, no more pain and sorrow..

Anonymous said...

That was a sad one, Sheng.

Anonymous said...

that was sad.. :( i've read the other post.. :(
i have teary eyes now.. :( huhu..

Lynn said...

I know the feeling, Sheng...

Mayumie said...

very sad sis :-(

WebbieLady said...

I never knew that Sheng... I always thought that you only have had this brother you talk about..maybe you never mention it coz indeed it hurts... in fact just a few hours ago, i happen to mention a grandfather who dies...eventhough he's a far relative, but since i grew up (our family) stayed with him, there is still pain when you remember...

Anonymous said...

yep, I have read ur post about ur bro's death mommy sheng and I was crying while reading it! Anyway, let us rejoice that he is now happy with the Lord and wala na syang mga worries.

Anonymous said...

Reading your post reminds me of my brother too. He died at 20 yrs old, I had posted it too. Minsan marami tayong questions why? God only knows why. It was a sudden death too. No bedridden...Nararamdaman ko ang napi-feel mo sheng, 'coz I always miss my brother too. *BIG HUG*

Anonymous said...

We have one thing in common, my father is a military too. Strict but a loving daddy.

Kwagoo said...

deepest condolences to you and your family..

Reanaclaire said...

take care Sheng... God bless u and yr family..

The Sweet Life said...

hi mommy sheng! hope you're fine now ... it's really hard to lose someone in the family ... the pain will always be there ... it was also my brothers death anniversary last sept 21, ako naman 7 years pa lang ... haaay ... nakaka-miss ano?

Cielo said...

i almost cried when i read about your post on how you learned that he was gone....

Tey said...

I am so glad to hear from you again Sheng. Welcome back
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes