Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 1, 2008

It's B - E - R Time!




. . . to the start of the merry months of BER! That can only mean . . . Christmas is just around there somewhere! The wind is already blowing a chilly front; well, at least from where I am.

I so love my birthday month because it's the start of the festive season!

I still wanna type in some more, but my battery is running low and the cables are not with me. Another run of my silliness!

I'm trying to catch up with the battery and the little boy beside me wants to get on here and do his kiddie thing. Oh well, Mummy will try to find a way!

Enjoy the rest of the BER months, my wonderful blogger friends!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

46 comments:

Lynn said...

Me too, Sheng. I so love the BER months because my birthday is today...the first day of the BER months, and after my birthday, it feels like Christmas (my favorite time of the year)is already next month. Hehe.

Carlota said...

Oh where the August go? Happy 1st September mummy Sheng. Merry X-mas! hahaha. pamasko ha ako ang naka-una. hahaha. I always say this whenever I greeted 1st. wink*

In your previous post I read about your dearly brother sudden death. I can't help not have a teary eyed. We lost our dear brother at such a young age too. Our family had a hard time accepting that he's gone and decided to moved to Cebu City.

Anyway- you have a wonderful week and seen you already packed, good luck for everything. Thanks so much for everything mummy Sheng.

Anonymous said...

Indeed it's ber na sheng! The kids are back to school and the streets start to become busy more and more...and the wind blows colder. Indeed it is cold in here... Happy Trip My Dear. You are out of Europe now ... miss you..^^

WebbieLady said...

I remmebered when I was in train to Milan.. I was blogging along the way but there was no plug for electricity in the train so I had to stop.... although the wireless points, even I was moving was able to support the connection..

Anonymous said...

What is your birthday month ba? Just curious which among the many bers it is...

twinks said...

Likewise sis.
I love the BER month...it means Christmas is around..but before Christmas comes my bday and Mk's too..
have a great tuesday sis :]
kisses to cutie Kaiden!

Anonymous said...

hi sheng, happy BER too. posted also a welcome BER last night in one of my blogs.

am sure soon it will be christmas and you will be in sunny australia na. don't u like it?

take care for today. have a happy one.

pls grab sth from my blog...

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Ber months. Heard my first Christmas song for the year already and it's still 114 days to go. oh well. you just gotta love that.

carol

Anonymous said...

Yap, first BEr month and still "summery" here in Huntsville,Alabama... In the Phils., radio stations are starting to air christmas songs already..Hay, nakaka-miss talaga..

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheng, grabe days passed by so quickly. We can now have some chilly nights where we live.

WebbieLady said...

checking you out shengy... i guess wla ka pang intrnet connection jan and still very tired and busy. Relax and be happy... Ingat dear. Miss you in the blog world.

Anonymous said...

Kumusta ka na? Sa Australia kna of course... Miss your photos and kaiden.

Michelle2 said...

Ber month na talaga, lapit na naman ang pasko. Hopping and reading here. :)

Anonymous said...

sheng,

fren, ber time na nga kaya merry christmas! :-)

AJ said...

RAMADAN KAREEM! TXS GOD, short time for work, more time for blogs.:)

ang layo mo naman mum, ah baka di na kita mahabol nyan hehe:)

BER reminds me of happy moments!..but not when ur growing older lol!..

hope to be home on christmas and my dec bday then.! sana nandon kau no.

WebbieLady said...

checking here Sheng if nagbalik ka na..Na miss na din namin ang beauty mo sa blogosphere... Hope to hear from you soon. Ingta.

Joy0z said...

Miss you Sheng...mwah hugss

Tey said...

I wont greet you for now Sheng, I will save it on December 25 ..lols.. I missed your blog for a couple of days..
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Ester's Recollections

Joy0z said...

Sheng..sheng..sheng...hayyy..its not like the normal if you're not around visiting our precious mansiones..Oh well, I guess you're having fun. Godbless you and your family gorgeous friend of mine. I miss you. Mwah.

Tey said...

I hope you're doing okey Sheng, I never see you around.. I wonder why?
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

grace said...

goodmorning ate, just dropin by to great you..hope your doin fine..take care

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello sheng, just letting you kniow you're being missed so much in the blogsphere.. Take care always!

Michelle said...

hi sheng, just want to say hi and how are you? hope you are doing fine. it seems that you really are very busy moving from another place. hope to hear from you again. :)

Tey said...

ohhh friend I am here to visit you again. I hope eveything is okey with you
Array Of Hopes
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

kunthanrajan said...

hello friend..u ahve a nice blog..i like it very mush…i like to link it ot mine blogrolling ..do u wish the same do reply..me freind….at http://kunthan.blogspot.com..do clcisk my ads.ads......

PinayWAHM said...

Looks like everyone's missing you Sheng.....

Hope everything's going great.

Juliana

Anonymous said...

u r so right ber is here..kaya eto foggy morningw e have here in NE. hey musta na? ako okay lang eto making my new site visit me naman sa http://www.iyrel.org .. I am migrating my recipes from my dram blog to delish.. Check it out and Contribute a post... Thanks

shzainzy said...

Hey sis!

Please do add my other blogs youre already there.

shzainzy.blogspot.com
shzainzy2.blogspot.com
shzainzy3.blogspot.com
shzainzy4.blogspot.com
shzainzy5.blogspot.com

ThaNKs a lot!
you can check it out if you want.

twinks said...

Sheng!!!!
Hope all is well..
We're missing you na..
Missing your presence in my blog..
take care :] mwahugs! kisses to cute Kaiden

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello sheng... sana bumalik ka na ulit sa BW hehehe.. missya!

Lynn said...

Everybody's missing u, Sheng and that includes me of course. Hope you're well ang good.

Ingatz!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Sheng..Where you naba? Andito kna ba sa Oz...ang silent mo naman..text mo ako pag nasa Oz kna huh? Eto mobile ko..0410473696 mwah hugs hugs..

WebbieLady said...

Hi Sheng. Missing you alot in the bogworld.. How are you?

Nova said...

losing someone so dear, isn't that simple. i loss a nephew too and he was so dear to me, i treat him like my own son as i was the one who was been there for him, at the age of 4 the world just fall on me. so, i do know exactly how you felt.

but knowing that they are with the God's good hands now. and no more sufferings and pains, we come to think na we are satisfied that they are in heaven...

desperateblogger said...

sheng, where in the world are you? i hope you and your family are fine.

Anonymous said...

hi. care to xlink? :D

btw, my site is http://pinoy-fearfactor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi. care to xlink? :D

btw, my site is http://pinoy-fearfactor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

malapit na ang pasko!!! weeeeh!

Anonymous said...

hi sheng,
you are missed. hope you are doing ok. hope to hear from you soon.

Prily said...

Hi Sheng, missing you,my friend! Enjoy the festivities of this month!

Chubskulit Rose said...

sheng, kelan ka babalik on the net hehehe.. missya!

Lainy said...

Missed yah, Mummy Sheng! Hope all is well!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Sunshinelene said...

Hi Sheng, where are you? It's been a long time since your last post. I just wonder where you are... I really hope all is well.

Take care and love to Kaiden.

Anonymous said...

Hi sheng!

How are you? It's been so long, Hope you're doing good as well as the rest of the family.

The blogworld miss you so much.

Joy0z said...

Oh my God. Where are you na? It's 2009 already and you're not buzzing us what's up on you my friend? Hope all of you is well. Miss you.