Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Out After The Big Pack

The house is sooo bare! You can hear everything wherever you are. The little boy loves hearing his echo and enjoys playing in the big wide open space downstairs.

There's nothing for us to do here so we went out, hitting 2 shopping malls to kill time. Kaiden is not used without his car seat, which we have sent away; so he just sat at the back with his seat belt on. He said he's already a big boy so he can go without a car seat.

We went to Domina since we haven't been there for months. Had coffee then left.



Oh, and we saw another classmate of Kaiden there. We always see a classmate of his whenever we go out. Makes him miss his school so bad!

The next was Spice. Walked around.

Let Kaiden play.


Had dinner.


Do some last minute shopping.


(Hubby's new clothes were already in the laundry, while Kaiden's toys are constantly with him; so no photos.)

Then back to the big empty house.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

11 comments:

Tey said...

be patient my friend, it will soon be nice.. just do it one day at a time.. goodluck and have fun unpacking
Concealed Mind
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. ready kana ba sister? I sent you an email. I am not so sure about the arrangement in Amsterdam airport...but I think I cannot enter the connecting passengers' area. Too bad.. but I think we can still meet Sheng...

WebbieLady said...

Happy trip tomorrow. It is quite exhausting considering the number of hours flying but anyway, I think you will be glad when you are there in your destination.

Anonymous said...

Saan ba ang tungo Sheng? Manila or AUstralia? I have not read it in your previous posts.. i read Manila or maybe i was mistaken na Philippines nga ang tungo nyo? I think Australia? Back home kana?

Mai said...

hello… got a tag for bloggers all over the world and that includes you my friend.. hope you could tag along… see you on the list

I feel okay tag – quotes from bloggers all over the world

Anonymous said...

wow...ang delicious ng food!

Lynn said...

Wow! Food again!!! I'm drooling...

And i just love those dresses. Sigh!

twinks said...

Wow sis you finished packing na..
huhuh.. i miss zara! walang Zara dito sa amin...:(

twinks said...

hello sis..
how's life?
hope all is well..
missing your presence in the blogsphere :] take care

Sendo said...

u got an adorable son =D

Blogger said...

Just blog hopping and came across your Blog. Your son's so adorable!