I have been out of the loop for weeks because my dear Husband came back home for a month! We got busy doing things everyday and just spending time together.
We had movie dates . . .






Made the most of the time we had before the Husband move to another continent.
You would think that I will have all the time in the world since B left. But no. Our week is always occupied. I take the Little One to his swimming lesson once a week after school, I go out almost everyday and the same on weekends.
Busy . . . busy . . . busy!
Today, I made sure to find time to make a post and blog hop; so here I am!
Gorgeously . . .


























17 comments:
Hi Mummy Sheng...
Buti naman you're able to spend time together bago sya umalis ulit.
Thanks for stopping by....big time drooling here with all the food pics....
Mommy J
Hi Sheng! Priority ang family above anything else para masaya! Mukhang frequent dining out kayo ha?! Gutom tuloy ako sa yummy foods dito.
Thanks for coming over and the well wishes. Missed yah!
Ginutom naman ako sa post mo! dami food!hehehe!
Sheng ang sarap naman nyannnnn nagutom ako hahahaha
alam mo ba lahat yan movies na yan gusto ko mapanood wala lang talaga time hayyyy
Hello sis, if you are visiting in my blog just to inform me that you have an update here, please don't expect that I'll read your entry.
Next time when you comment in my blog, please respect and take time to read my entry. I am tired of your "kumusta, hi and etc". If you want to know how am i doing, then read my blog.
Glad to hear your husband's back kahit na for a while lang. At least you enjoyed your time together.
Have a great week ahead.
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
I love to see those yummy photos and glad u had great bonding moments. Keep in touch, thanks for the updates.
i suspect you and kaiden will gain weights na bec of that busyness,... well hopping in between popcorn movies and fine dining.
the camels are badly dying mum. hope your boy will get a ride before they get extinct..
hello mommy sheng!
glad to hear from one of the busiest mommy in the world. hehe. thank u for the visit sis.
take care!
Where is hubby off to ?
I guess it's nice he did get to spend time with you and Kaiden, even for a while...
Take care!
Marie
all these movies I am waiting on DVD.. Dont have the time to go to the theater
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog
Visiting you with my other blogs
My Daily Thoughts
Array Of Hopes
Celebrity Entertainment Matters
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Wowowee! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Very yummy food! lols, that's good that your family are having a good time.Keep the bonding strong!
hi sheng! ang daming dates with hubby ah! haven't watch any movie for months already, i really want to see 2012 and christmas carol, hopefully this weekend. take care.
mukha ngang tinudo nyo na ang pamamasyal. Enjoy lang habang nandyan sya.
Happiness for both of you.
dami food. ang sarap
Dalaw ulit dito Sheng!
Im curious with this Diane. Why don't she give her link? So many things to say, yet hiding?!
Post a Comment