That simply means . . . Greetings from Vietnam! Yes, Kaiden and I are here in Ho Chi Minh City to visit The Husband.
Vietnam is just like the Philippines; hot, humid and crowded. Though Manila is not polluted with motorbikes! I suddenly got so scared of crossing the street! If you're here, you have to be alert and must buff up your crossing-the-street skills! I tell you, those bikes pops out from nowhere!
A sample of the motorbike attack! B said this is nothing as it was a weekend and a bit early. I will have to see it for myself during weekdays and late night. He said the street is packed!
Stay tuned for our Saigon adventure!
And this is what we came here for . . .
Gorgeously . . .























8 comments:
Happy Easter!!!
Happy Easter!
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Oh Wow! This is simply great, Mummy Sheng! Can't wait to read more of your adventures from there.
Hugss!
Hi Sheng, that is a lovely place. I hope you enjoy your trip there
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Custom print Design
Father and son surely miss each other, no?
Taiwan is the same thing. Mopeds pop us out of nowhere. It's the main transpo for many.
Hope you're having a great time there kahit polluted.
Mommy J
Oh yeah, that was my husband said, its like Philippines with the exception of pollution hehehe.. He said that he like Philippines more.
hi Sheng, remember me, Claire? from reanaclaire.com
Sorry, my blogroll has been missing for some time now and i have tried to compile all that i can.. its been a long time since i last came by here.. hope to keep intouch with u..
Ahh, Kaiden and Dada are sooo sweet! That's really nice..
Enjoy your stay! and ingat! And God bless you all. :)
Oi, jolibee! miss ko yang jolibee! I like the glowing municipal building(?) in the night time. That's super :) Take care in your trip there sis!
Post a Comment