Kaiden have no class on Monday because of Labor Day. So we are heading out to the beach to enjoy the sun and sand before it gets too cold in the coming weeks, as it is Autumn here right now.
This is where we'll be staying . . .
(The photo is from Google Images.)
My School Boy has been excited for days. How I wish the Husband is here . . .
Gorgeously . . .























9 comments:
hi sheng! same here in the philippines, no work on monday. enjoy your trip to the beach.have a happy weekend too.
enjoy your weekend getaway with kaiden, mommy sheng.
puwede jumoin? hehe.
wow, those buildings look so tall and glittery. If I was there, I will be overwhelmed. I don't have much guts in roaming around in big cities. :) My knees shakes.
enjoy your getaway!
have fun! :)
That looks like a wonderful place. I'm sure you're all having a great time right now. Enjoy!
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Long week-end din ditom time to relax!
kakainggit ng sun sheng... ang gandang getaway!
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Amazing blog, keep up the good work.
Post a Comment