Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Much To Enjoy . . . So Little Time



This tourism ad is so true. We don't want to go back home yet. 10 days is not enough to explore Ho Chi Minh City alone, not to mention its surrounding cities and the country's capital itself. It would surely be very interesting to see Hanoi. The Husband said it is more traditional and conservative.

I wish we could have at least another week here. The Little One and I came to love the place in spite of the dust, pollution, extreme heat and ignorance of those people on the bikes. We are good now on dodging the scooters. I got ripped off a few times. Even though I am always mistaken as a local, once I conversed in English, the price goes up. But I have learned how to bargain around. I'll talk more about the City on my succeeding posts.

Kaiden and I got 1 more day to go. We are just having a rest at the moment before going out and bracing the heat again. Just making the most of the time we have left.







Hope you're all having a lovely weekend . . . we are!


Gorgeously . . .

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's always the case whenever you travel, time is not always enough...

nice photos,, ingats :)

Lynn said...

very nice!

enjoy your remaining time there and happy trip on your way back home. (",)

bryan inno said...

sheng,

it's really good to be back here again..
please kindly update my link in your blogpost "Extraordinary Innovation ~ BRYAN" to my new blog, http://innomtg.blogspot.com

have a great day!!!

~bryan inno~

Lainy said...

Hi Mummy Sheng!

Please read the Card:

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/lainybelle/LainysMusingsBlogoversaryInvitation.jpg

I am looking forward to seeing you on my 2nd blogoversary.

Wishing you blue skies and all things nice,

LAINY
http://www.lainyonline.com/

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

By this time nakabalik na kayo Down Under? I hope you had a good flight.

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

Hi Mum Sheng, hope everything is well with you..

Wishing you a great weekend! ^_^.

Anonymous said...

sheng, thanks for the sharing, through your post it makes me know things in different countries, even though i haven't gotten there..at least you have given me some ideas in the future

Angels in my Life said...

just giving you my signature of visit

Michelle said...

Visiting here and reading. Nice pics! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Obvious! great pics!