Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Immensely Tied Up

. . . with stuff here and there. Time ticks hastily that days and weeks have already gone by. It is the month of November now and soon enough, another year had passed as we all face a new calendar term.

Been so busy these past weeks. I will try to update as soon and as often as I can.



Hope you all are doing great!

Gorgeously . . .

15 comments:

Raquel said...

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate it.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

mommies are like octopuses, sometimes. doing many things at the same time...

Nancy Janiola said...

Hailey is right but all in the name of love to our family, right Sheng?
:D

book review said...

good luck

Tey said...

whats keeping you busy Sheng? Thank for the visit and of course sharing your busy thoughts here. Have a great day to you
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes

Liz said...

HI Sheng! Hope all is well despite being so busy.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the visit and nice comment! Same here, busy, busy... Have a great day! :)

joy said...

hi sheng! don't forget to rest amidst the busyness! take care.

Nova said...

that is really true sheng.. time flies so fast and soon enough it'll be december.. just make the most of your life on those days...

AJ said...

sounds like its a busy season for many of us..but do not hiatus for so long mum. rgds.

DebbieDana said...

Thanks for the visit Sheng inspite of your busy schedule. I completely understand because I am so busy too, preparing for my scheduled c-section which is...tomorrow!

Have a great weekend ahead. God bless!



Debbie :)

Lynn said...

hello mommy sheng!

dropping by here. super busy pala beauty mo. ganyan talaga. hehe.

ingatz.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mum Sheng, hope you are doing okay.. Same here, busy also and sometimes just lazy, haha!

Have a great week :)

Tey said...

Passing by here Sheng. I hope this is doing fine with you
Blogger"s Recollections
My Daily Thoughts
Custom print Design

Nancy Janiola said...

I'm back here Sheng and have some good news for you. Sana maisingit mo on your busy scheds.

It's something new from Paypal, here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=1780527687&ref=nf

earn as much as $100 by simply making a wishlist.