This post is way, way behind from it's contemporary that was posted HERE.
On with the continuation . . .
When we were done with Q1, we walked along Surfer's Paradise and looked into flagship stores for another birthday gift. I still could not decide on what I want so we'll come back some other time. We walked around for some more to pass up time and took some pics.
On with the continuation . . .
When we were done with Q1, we walked along Surfer's Paradise and looked into flagship stores for another birthday gift. I still could not decide on what I want so we'll come back some other time. We walked around for some more to pass up time and took some pics.
Update: I still could not make up my mind with what I want; so the Husband can still keep the moolah for my birthday present! LOL!
Then we decided to head down to Marriott Hotel for our dinner reservations at Benihana. I am a big fan of Teppanyaki that's why I chose to go there.
We were about half an hour early so we waited at their seating room. It was only the 3 of us, so surely we'll be placed with another group to complete 1 Teppanyaki table.

This is Alvin, our Filipino chef, confirming our orders.
I was so engrossed with our Chef's show that I only got a few shots.

This was Benihana's famous 'volcano' . . .
Their version of a rice cake and a Father's Day greeting . . .
Chef Alvin's 'Thank You' note . . .
And a souvenir photo with him . . .
Our Little Prince loved the Teppanyaki show, every bit of it! The other group in the table was fascinated by the Filipino Chef's humor. They laughed at his every witty jokes.
I have only been at 3 Benihanas: London, Dubai and at the Gold Coast. The best one I had was in Dubai, with a Filipino chef as well. I was of course with B and Kaiden plus some friends. We could not stop laughing from the moment the chef introduced himself till he left our table. He was so funny that the Husband could not help but laugh even when it was a Tagalog joke.
Anyways, Kaiden got introduced to eating crispy prawn tails. He actually liked it! He thought it was so cool when the chef made him catch prawns with his mouth. He did not catch any so Chef Alvin just gave him lots of it. B and I could not finish what was in our plate because we were so full. There won't be enough space for dessert. But we left very happy and satisfied with the service. A nice teppanyaki experience here in Australia.
Over all, it was a good Sunday being with the 2 most important men in my life!
It was a memorable Father's Day . . .
And a lovely Birthday!
Gorgeously . . .























21 comments:
Wow, you must be very proud that Filipinos are great chefs (internationally)!
Kaiden is so handsome!
the food looks yummy! and the chef did a good job of cooking and entertaining at the same time.
returning the favor. thank you for dropping in my blog.
It's wonderful to see families like you have... The smiles on your faces say's it all...
About the husband's coming mum sheng, yep! I'm super excited as he will arive 24 hrs. from now... yehheeyyyy!!!!!
that is really nice... its really good to see things and other things from your life sheng...
We loved it at Benihana. My kids enjoyed the performance. But it was years ago, I think they closed down already.
im sure you'll never forget dubai for having the best teppan.. serving and show at that...buti di natatakot si kaiden sa fire..
ang swerte naman ng kabayan chef, naidocument mo sya :)
ugh mum, benihanas' style being pirated somewhere in karama.
looks like you guys really had a blast of good times here! musta?
wow! that's very nice. and the food looks great. drooling...
enjoy the weak ahead sis.
i admire tepanyaki cooks coz other than magaling na magluto you still have to know how to entertain your guests.
I don't really know about Benihana. What can i say is.. you are very lucky to have a husband like him who is giving important to you and your handsome boy. I am sure responsible family man. Pogi pa heheheh.
And sarap ang mga pagkain.
Fathers's Day pala dyan.. at cute ang smile ni kabayan Manong Chef
You have a beautiful life. ..keep it up
hi te sheng!!
i will be having a triple medical celebration. It is a mini medical blog thing game, not a contest, but a game - a posting game. In this regard, I am looking for bloggers who are willing to sponsor EC credits, 125x125 ad space or cash (thru paypal). Aside from these prizes, I, personally, will be giving medical freebies to the lucky winners.
I am looking forward to hear any from u!
gacias!!
gagay
gagay,MD
Yeah yeah love Teppanyaki too!Cheers...Happy Halloween Sheng
Yes, the cooking in front of you is so interesting. When I had that experience in a Jap resto in the Hague, I was smelling of food for the rest of the day! ^^
very nice. Seeing those pictures you have on every post, I envy your time to do all of this nicely. Thanks for sharing Sheng
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog
hmmmm, very nice restaurant, and im sure great food! plus ofcourse, you have a wonderful family! thanks for sharing the photos!!
have a wonderful week ahead sheng!
debbie :)
Fabulous place, great food and loved ones with you... that's what I love the most! Kaiden must be very very happy in those chef's tricks. Yours is a picture of a blessed family. Take care of it!
Hello Mommy Sheng, kumsuta na kayo ni kaiden?
Thank you so much for casting your vote which led to Rylie's Victorious Smile.
Post a Comment