As we leave 2009 behind, with all its joy and sadness, triumphs and defeats, comfort and grief; may we never forget the lesson it taught us along the way. May we always remember the people who have touched our lives one way or another; the poor souls who have lost their lives under the hands of inhuman and barbaric beings and those victims of devastating tragedies. 2009 indeed had been kind of harsh to a lot of Filipinos; but the genuine kindness of our fellowmen transcends every adversity. And to that, I salute each and every Pinoy!

I pray that 2010 will be a joyous, auspicious and peaceful year not only for the Philippines but for the rest of the world! And I guess we owe it to ourselves to do and be better than what we have done and what we were in 2009. All the best for all of us!
Cheers to a blessed 2010!
Gorgeously . . .

I pray that 2010 will be a joyous, auspicious and peaceful year not only for the Philippines but for the rest of the world! And I guess we owe it to ourselves to do and be better than what we have done and what we were in 2009. All the best for all of us!
Cheers to a blessed 2010!
Gorgeously . . .























4 comments:
The Cottrill's wants to wish you a prosperous New Year!
happy new year to you sheng and family. more blessings and good health for 2010.
hi sheng! wishing you a blessed, prosperous and a happy new year! may you and your loved ones be healthy throughout the year!
hey sheng! the best of the new year to you and your family.TC!
Post a Comment