Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Am A Single Parent

. . . for a few months; not just a couple of weeks, but months! Yes, my hardworking Husband is off again to another continent! As I stay behind to be with our Pre-Schooler.























Us being away this time will be a challenging one. The longest we have been apart was just several weeks when B goes away on business trips or when Kaiden and I head home to the Philippines, which the most is about 5 weeks. Now we won't be seeing each other for a number of months.

I'm gonna be sort of handling stuff here on my own, which I am not used to. Other than the usual homemaker duties, B does almost everything for me. I never worry about anything because he always make sure things get done. (I'm spoiled, right?!!!! LOL!) He will pay our bills online, a gardener will come to mow the yard and keep it clean and most things will be taken care off, thankfully!

It has been almost 2 weeks since the Husband's flight and the Little One and I seems to be managing pretty fine. B calls all the time so I don't really feel alone. And we have been out everyday during Kaiden's spring break. I was actually getting good on driving around here on my own. Yes, I have my trusted SatNav and I still go the wrong way, but I somehow find my way back and get to our destination in one piece! Kaiden and I always have a laugh when I do a different turn to what the lady in the SatNav is saying. One learns at one's mistakes! I might be feeling it hard now that our Boy is back to school. Hu!Hu!Hu!

So it is just Kaiden and me yet again . . .



Oh well, wish us luck!

Gorgeously . . .

15 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Kahirap talaga mag hanapbuhay ano Mummy Sheng? Hopefully, days/months will fly by para before you know it, B will be back home with you.

Di ka ba bibisitahin ng sisters mo to keep you company? I can't imagine being alone at home.

Stay busy na lang while waiting for the little boy to come home from school.

Mommy J

Dianne said...

hello dear, thank you for constant visit in my blog but please don't leave a message if you only say hi and how are you doing. Please respect my post. By the way, read about blog etiquette.

Gorgeous MUM said...

--> To Dianne: I am sorry if you don't like my visits leaving quotes or simple greetings. I honestly do not see it as disrespecting your posts. But that is your opinion and I respect that.

Ciela said...

Hi Sheng!

It's difficult to be left alone but I'm sure you'll get accustomed to it in time. Stay Safe and God bless!

Thanks for the frequent visits too. I do appreciate your Hi's and Hello's which allows me to feel your fleeting presence!

Liza said...

Tita Beng is right, medyo mahirap but you'll get used to it. AS long as you and Kaiden are enjoying your time together, mabilis lang ang ilang months. :)

A Simple Life
Moms... Check nyo
Mommy's Little Corner
Yummy-as-can-be

shimumsy said...

you are already doing great sheng so you'll manage. it's more bonding moments with the little one. take care always/

Kerslyn said...

kaya mo yan Mommy Sheng. :-) gusto mo I'll keep you company?hehehe.

ingat always!

Lynn said...

it would be difficult for sure pero i know kaya mo yan, sis.

best of luck. (",)

marie said...

Thanks for the visits, I really appreciate that though I rarely visit here. Ok na maalala ako ng mga blogmates ko, I'm so happy!
Btw,I can see you can cope up even B is away.

Unknown said...

All the luck for you girl. Think of this as an opportunity to know you can be an independent woman. Your hubby will be even more in love with you knowing that you are so strong.

You will also appreciate him that much more for who he is when he returns :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

We're the same Sheng, hubby pretty much take care of everything so when he is telling that he's going somewhere like weeks of schooling in another place, i get worried so much!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

sailor said...

I am sure that you will do just fine, you are a strong and confident woman!

Underway! Shift Color
Sailor's Adventures & Opinions

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh I just read about Diane's comment, I don't mind hi's and hellos. I specially love your quotes left in my blog Sheng..

Lynn said...

daan lang ako today, sis. hope all is well. take care.

Brochure Printing said...

I know how you feel, in a way that my dad is always away from us too. He's working abroad and he rarely goes home. I kinda miss him. He's not been home for over a year now. :(