Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip To The Science Museum

Since the Husband went away, my friend Melanie was my constant companion. In fact, she is my only friend here in Australia since 2003. I have mentioned before that we both have 1 kid who were born 4 months apart. I am glad that since we settled back here, the 2 boys are starting to get close and really bond.

We met on the 2nd Saturday of the Little One's Spring Break at the Brisbane Science Museum. Melanie was with her only son Jacob and husband Mark.



As soon as the 2 boys saw each other, the naughtiness started! They ran around like crazy and yelling like there's no tomorrow!












>>> PLEASE CLICK Read More... TO CONTINUE READING . . . Thanks! <<<


The museum had shows and we watched one of them about Liquid Nitrogen.


The kids enjoyed it and stayed quiet all throughout the show.

There was another place on the ground floor for the children to see but us parents decided to leave the museum because Kaiden and Jacob were getting uncontrollable! One follows the other. They will behave for a short while, but back to being playful a few moments after! We actually could not keep up with them! 'We're getting old!'

The only shots I have with my Little Prince, where I had to beg just for him to stand still!


We then walked to South Bank. There was a small carnival-like area were the kids played a little while.



As we were walking to find a place to eat, we saw a busker or a street performer. The lady's act is she'll stand still but moves the moment you put money in her trunk. The boys were surprised when she moved and laughed!



As we passed by the pool and beach area of South Bank, the kids wanted to have a dip and play in the water. Both Melanie and I did not bring any towel nor extra clothing. We just let them play in the playground.


We had lunch at Decks.



And had these . . .



Our group photo




We all had a fun but tiring day!



I hope these boys will grow up close . . .



Like us!



Gorgeously . . .

17 comments:

Lynn said...

just looking at their faces, the two little kiddos surely had fun.

anyway, next year, hopefully sis. kung puwede nga lang now na. kating kati na talaga kaming dalawa. lol. just kidding. i still have to attend my bro's wedding in nov, next yr so hopefully, after that. (",)

ingatz gorgeous mum!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha I like their poses!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

sailor said...

Museum is always a fun place for me to go to when I was a kid!

Liz said...

Looks so much fun! I'm sure they learned a lot of things there.

Mommy's Little Corner
Mom's Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
A Simple Life

joy said...

the boys look like they're having a lot of fun.

survivor mom said...

wow! the boys have so much fun. these reminds me when my kids were young

psycha said...

these is a great museum

med said...

You're both Lucky moms .You have a true and nice friend.

AJ said...

hi mum.

each time i saw how much ur life revolve around ur kaiden and hub, i could sense how wonderful is it to become a fulltime mom.

txs for patiently collaging those kaiden's adventure photos for us to see. its like were there.

good to hear u, two, find a perfect buddy there. send my regards to her. :)

honey said...

Hi mum sheng,

Thank you for the encouragement.. :D

Anyways, the picture tells that the kids had a great time together..

Have a wonderful Tuesday...


Honey

Nova said...

oi, that's really nice. want to visit museums talaga... but we dont have time for now yet.. i enjoyed watching your pix

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

looks like they had a blast. what a great way to learn.

Nortehanon said...

Feels like I've already toured the museum after seeing all the pictures you have here hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheng! Huh, it's been a while again, a little busy lately. And now that I'm a bit settled, well, sort of hehehe,,,I just want to thank you for taking your time visiting me as always. I want you to know that I really appreciate it. Thanks :)

It's really nice to have a friend around.

Lynn said...

hi sis. paying u a visit today. take care. :)

Raquel said...

thank you for dropping by in my blog.

Online Printing Company said...

Aww... I miss going to museums.
As a kid, our school trips often include visits to a museum. And I have always enjoyed the experience. :D