
As millions of Filipinos prayed, prepared and started to brace typhoon Pepeng/Parma, the Metro was somehow spared from the brutal force of what others called was a super typhoon. Manila only got the tail of it, as the recent flood victims were just starting to clean up and start anew again.
I believe many of us prayed hard and some may have even prayed harder for the safety of everyone. That clearly showed that if we all unite and have that unwavering faith, indeed . . .

As Metro Manila felt grateful that the typhoon did not hit them again, the Northern part of Luzon suffered but not as bad. Prayers really works and does wonders!
GOD is good . . . all the time!
Gorgeously . . .























4 comments:
i jst wonder why the same storm have diff names...txs god for shielding the countrys major part from sure damage against mother's nature wrath.
prayer does really help.
I really wanted to help those people who are affected by the typhoons(ondoy and pepeng)but I don't have money to help. I just keep on praying for their safety. I know God will take good care of them. We just have to keep on trusting Him and all things will work together for good.
Hi sheng, i believe in prayer, too!
was here today!
God can and will do his will. Sometimes we dont understand why.
Post a Comment