Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Special Day!






"We know we're getting old when the only thing we want
for our birthday is not to be reminded of it!"



Gorgeously . . .

24 comments:

Salitype said...

happy birthday to you!..

and yeah,how very true. who wants to get reminded how old er young are we-when all we wanted to do is start counting backwards...ha!ha!ha!

enjoy your day!

Nance said...

ha ha ha! love that quote! i will be a year older too on the 7th of this month! :(

Happy Birthday, sheng!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Birthday girl....

That's the spirit! I'd be reminding myself about my birthday more often now...just to fool me na I'm not old, I'm not old! Hehehehe....

Seriously...may all your wishes be granted on this special day of yours. Stay as sweet as you are. Good health and more happiness to you and your family!

Mommy J

Bert | UPrinting.com said...

Happy birth day sister. wishing that your getting younger when experiencing your birth day.

Kristel said...

happy birthday to you! cheers!

i wish the wish that you are wishing for....

PINAY MOMMY said...

Happy Birthday Mommy! Wishing you all the best in life. God bless. Muah! Muah! Muah!

AJ said...

A Day late is better than never.

HAPI HAPI HAPI BDAY TO A DEAR DEAR FRIEND in Blogosphere.

I am one of those who wishes and pray for your longlife,more fruitful years, more good health, more time for blogging..and yes more Kaidens to come.

God bless Always. CHEERS! :)

AJ said...

and yeah they are right, stay sweet, loving and wonderful wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend as you are.

were all blessed to have you around..NAG IISA ikaw.. :)

Anonymous said...

Better late than never :) Happy birthday Sheng! More blessings..

Shimumsy said...

hi sheng happy birthday. many happy returns of the day. enjoy your special day.

xoxoxo.

Lynn said...

hi sheng!

belated happy birthday! so how was it? all the best for you! mwahugs!

Kerslyn said...

belated Happy Birthday Mummy Sheng! Hope you had a blast on your day :-)

ginabeloved said...

belated Happy Birthday Mummy! ^-^ hope to see pics of your bday cake hehe and gift from your hubby ^-^

wish you the best ^-^ love ya ^-^

Lalique said...

ooooooooo my dear happy happy & cool birthday to you
İ send you the biggest gift : is love :)
happy sunday
happy birthday with your family all your life
http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

Joyoz said...

Oh dear I'm late..belated Happy Birthday Sheng. Was busy preparing also my second child's 7th birthday party at home.

emotera said...

happy fathers day to the men of your life and belated happy birthday too mummy sheng!

Webbielady said...

As my father always say, only carabaos grow old! Happy Birthday, Shengy!

More blessings to the already blessed YOU!

SHIELA said...

Belated happy Birthday Sheng!!! Sorry I'm a bit ate :)

Cely said...

Happy birthday Sheng! Better late than never...

I just debug my computer... I hope I can do what i want to do now...

Emzkie said...

happy bday mommy sheng! thanks for ur casual visit of my blog. ive deleted it already and made a new one http://www.jazthe3ofus.com/
hope ul add this one and delete the old ones. thanks! il add u asap. =)

Tita Beng said...

Heto ako, tumatakbo.. humahabol! kah, kah, kah...Kahit gano kalayo na, I still wanna send my greetings!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Sweet SHENG! May you have an endless blessings of love, health and happiness!

DebbieDana said...

Oh my, I missed your very special day, but please let me still greet you a happy belated birthday!!! I know and im sure you had a great one! Stay beautiful!!!

Debbie :)

Shimumsy said...

happy belated birthday. take care always.

ben harper tickets said...

Belated birthday greeting to you dear! Don't worry too much about getting old. Everyone goes through that anyway. :)