Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

On A Beach Mode . . .



We are going away for a few days. Be back soon!




Gorgeously . . .

9 comments:

honey said...

have a safe trip.. Enjoy!!!!

Roj said...

Wow naman... nsa Ph kba? isnt it winter sa Australia????

Tita Beng said...

Enjoy your holiday, Sheng! TC!

Tey said...

Hi Sheng How are you. Sorry for not visiting you for a while. I've been really really busy. But I am back to blogging again
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

Print Postcards | UPrinting.com said...

Is this from the Philippines? I've heard a great beach in the Philippines called Aman Pulo. I really should go there sometime and relax :D

Nancy Janiola said...

have a fabulous weekend ahead, sheng! stay safe!

PinayWAHM said...

Hey Mummy Sheng...

I saw in the news na nagkaron ng dust storm sa Sydney. Asan ka nga? Queensland?

Anyway, I just thought of you when I saw the news hoping na you're nowhere near the place where it happened.

Hope your vacay is going great...

Mommy J

Lainy said...

Mummy Sheng! Kumusta jan? Sana naman di kayo apektado nong sandstorm. Malala daw kuento ng boyfriend ko...

I hope everything is just fine for you and family!

Love and Hugs,
LAINY

Lynn said...

good for u, sis. enjoy it to the fullest!