It is cold down here in Australia! Bloody freezing! I'm glad it doesn't snow here, just a sporadic appearance of frost every now and then. But still, it's cold!
Having been in the comfort of Manila's sweltering condition (and occasional rain) for almost a month, is quite a change to come back to a biting weather we have now in Brisbane. Brrr!
I know I will always be a simple tropical kind of girl!
Gorgeously . . .
Having been in the comfort of Manila's sweltering condition (and occasional rain) for almost a month, is quite a change to come back to a biting weather we have now in Brisbane. Brrr!
I know I will always be a simple tropical kind of girl!
Gorgeously . . .

























7 comments:
Hi Mummy Sheng...
I can only imagine the shock your poor bodies have to go through with the change of temps. Ako din, I will never like the cold weather ata.
Can't wait to see the pics of you and Lena. Oo nga....sana one day we can also meet up.
Bundle up....hirap na magkasakit. How's your father in law na pala?
Mommy J
hi sheng! stay warm. and thank you for praying for my dad's health. his lab exams will be out on saturday, i hope the test will reveal normal results.
Welcome back Sheng. Buti kapa nakapagpainit sa Pinas hehehe.
About my driving, I'm nearly there after 15 hours, 1 and 1/2 hour once a week. I have to familiarize everything with confident and then test again. I'm just excited..Hopefully before summer, I'll be heading Victoria Road by own using our own wheels. Haha ayaw bumili ni hubby hangga't diko mapasa ang test for P plate.
Hello mom Sheng, nice to hear you're back ^_^.
So, sudden change of temperature ha,, I usually get sick with that, like having a cold, I hope okay lang kayo.
Hi Sheng! It's nice to hear u'r back! I know how you feel about the biting temp being a tropical woman myself.
Hubby and I were lucky because when we went there last May, the weather here in CA was already real hot hot. The only thing that bothered my bana was the humidity back there... it made my skin smoother, though (even without lotion).
Hi Sheng! It's good to hear from you again, how are you?
Dito naman sa atin puro ulan.
Oh, don't forget to keep your immunity strong! Exposing yourself to both hot and cold weather is not very healthy. But I guess you already know that. :)
Post a Comment