I apologize for not being able to do my usual visit at your blogs, for the Little One and I are having so much fun here in the Philippines! We have so many things to do, people to visit and places to go to, with so little time!
And shopping is one of them! Kaiden gets bored easily with shopping unless we are shopping for toys. It is difficult having a crabby child in tow while you try to enjoy hopping from one shop to the other. I found this minded play area in Glorietta last year, so that is where I take the Little One everytime the Mummy wants some "ME" time in the mall.
The place is called Kevin's Toys and Library, located at the 3rd Floor of Glorietta 4; across Woman and on the corner side of Rustan's. They have TVs, computer games, slides, play balls and lots of books and toys. The staff are very nice and friendly. They have this digital finger print thingy to make sure that it is the same parent/guardian who gets the child out. You will be asked for your finger print before the child get in and on the way out. Pretty good for security.
And shopping is one of them! Kaiden gets bored easily with shopping unless we are shopping for toys. It is difficult having a crabby child in tow while you try to enjoy hopping from one shop to the other. I found this minded play area in Glorietta last year, so that is where I take the Little One everytime the Mummy wants some "ME" time in the mall.
The place is called Kevin's Toys and Library, located at the 3rd Floor of Glorietta 4; across Woman and on the corner side of Rustan's. They have TVs, computer games, slides, play balls and lots of books and toys. The staff are very nice and friendly. They have this digital finger print thingy to make sure that it is the same parent/guardian who gets the child out. You will be asked for your finger print before the child get in and on the way out. Pretty good for security.
It was kinda funny to see that Kaiden have different playmates everytime I visit to check on him. He is always on the unlimited rate so I don't have to worry about time. I shop around, go back and get him out so we can eat then I bring him back; before finally going home.

Gorgeously . . .























8 comments:
Wow, I'm sure you two enjoyed the vacation! :)
this is nice when you have kids with you. at least you can enjoy your shopping while he is in a safe place.
Hhhmmmm, the lovely Mum and the handsome boy are having fun in the Philippines!
Post more photos please!!
Debbie :)
wow dat's nice! nasa manila pala kayo...God bless always!
Mabelle
Enjoy the vacation, sheng! Hugs to Kaiden.
Happy week-end!
dang!..im so work-preoccupied lately that i forget ur goin' back home..
hi mum,
it seems kaidens enjoying there naman..txs for the shop and drop outlets that u could enjoy ur another fave' pasttime too.
may u have a great trip..do bring kaiden in some more outdoor pinoy spots..
and let him savor the floods and the rain :D
Sounds so much fun! I bet Kaiden did enjoy a lot. Just look at him, he just know how to have fun anywhere. Such a brilliant lil man.
I hope you're having a great time in the Philippines! The little guy sure looks like he is. So what were you able to buy during your shopping? :)
Post a Comment