Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Day At Singapore Changi Airport

The Little One and I had a very nice, safe and smooth trip from Brisbane to Manila via Singapore. Thank you for those safe flight wishes!

Everything was good except when Kaiden got sick along the flight. We were both sleeping when he suddenly throw up. All I can get was the plane's blanket. He spewed several times that soiled his clothes. I cleaned him up as well as the area and changed his clothes. I asked him what he feels and answered that he is sick in the belly. He don't want anything to eat or drink so I let him go back to sleep. I wasn't able to sleep from then on, worried about my Son.

When we got to Singapore at 0550H, I was thinking of going to a Lounge or checking into a Transit Hotel. I chose the latter and went to the airport's Ambassador Hotel. The Lounge is nice with it's free internet, food and drinks; but having a bedroom all to ourselves is way better! Kaiden and I will be able to rest and sleep before our next flight in 7 hours. We went to Terminal 3's Transit Hotel but they were booked out and gave us a spot at Terminal 2, so off we went.







We rested for a little while in our room and head out to have breakfast at Starbucks downstairs. Bought the Little One toys to entertain him and we went back to our hotel room.

I gave Kaiden a towel bath to clean him up. I wanted to have a shower to somehow freshen up but seeing the state of the bathroom made me think otherwise. I am not maarte, but when it comes to cleanliness, I am one!

Since I would not take a shower, I just lie down in the bed and tried to sleep. Kaiden was just watching the only kiddie channel on the telly. I was on the verge of being in deep sleep when my Son woke me. He was all dressed up with his socks, shoes and bag on him; then told me that he is ready to go. That was only about 15 minutes to 9 and we still have more than 4 hours to go. I told him to just watch tv while I get myself ready as well.

We checked-out at 1100H and just wandered around the terminal. Bought some knick knacks for Kaiden and had lunch first before we went to the Boarding Gate.

The SIN-MNL flight was a very good one too, but the Little One got sick again mid flight while sleeping. He threw up and went back to sleep. I did not disturb him when the food was served and just let him sleep. He woke up when we were already descending and got impatient that it was taking a long time for us to land! He was so excited to see his GrandDad and Lala!

. . . our Manila saunter to follow!

Gorgeously . . .

5 comments:

Lynn said...

glad u had a safe and sound trip, mommy sheng despite what kaiden felt. get well soon to the little one.

hfnl/jtld said...

hi mommy Sheng!

JDMaBelleverlasting

Liza said...

HI Sheng! Wawa naman Kaiden, is he alright now?

schwarzkophf said...

Nice story ...
Good luck

UPrinting said...

Oh, I think Kaiden gets airsick very easily. Is he not used to traveling through air?
That looks like a very fancy hotel btw. :)