There has been no update for about a week now simply because I am busy with a lot of things! Making the most with the time we have left before flying home next week. Our schedules are booked till the day we fly out, we're busy as a beaver!
Anyways, it has been raining cats and dogs here. Rain makes me feel sluggish and makes me want to just stay in the comfort of my sisters' bed. But I don't want to waste a day so I coerced the Nurse to come with me and spend the afternoon at Serendra last Thursday. Her hospital duty was at 2200H so we have enough time.
We went to Market Market first. We did not get to look around because there were a lot of people, don't like crowded places. We only managed to get some shirts from Collezione C2, the ones with the Philippine map on it. We also bumped into a childhood friend from the military camp we used to live in; chatted a bit about the other military kids we know.
We then crossed to Serendra and had coffee and cupcakes at Cupcakes by Sonja. Been hearing about this before and finally tried it.
Anyways, it has been raining cats and dogs here. Rain makes me feel sluggish and makes me want to just stay in the comfort of my sisters' bed. But I don't want to waste a day so I coerced the Nurse to come with me and spend the afternoon at Serendra last Thursday. Her hospital duty was at 2200H so we have enough time.
We went to Market Market first. We did not get to look around because there were a lot of people, don't like crowded places. We only managed to get some shirts from Collezione C2, the ones with the Philippine map on it. We also bumped into a childhood friend from the military camp we used to live in; chatted a bit about the other military kids we know.
We then crossed to Serendra and had coffee and cupcakes at Cupcakes by Sonja. Been hearing about this before and finally tried it.
The cupcakes are sooo good! We brought home some for the people at home, even for the helpers. They all loved it!

























9 comments:
Oh my, the cupcakes looked delicious! Wish I can have some too. haha
wow! yummy thanks for the visit sheng, take care..
wow look delicious. I hope one day I will have my own stiore like this to sell my own products. Thanks for sharing Sheng
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog
Oh wow... those cupcakes look so good... I wish I can have some of that. T_T Well, thanks for making us jealous and with the help of those cupcakes!
Hiya! I was here! :) blog roll visit time! ^_^
Is this in Market2x too? I think I'm gonna give it a try. those cupcakes look adorable and delicious...
Maricel --- Momhood Moments
Wow! Sarap naman nyan Mum Sheng! Inggit me ha.. Anyway,glad to know you are both well and having a good time. Ingat lagi...
Picture palang parang ang sarap na Mummy Sheng!
Btw, nabanggit ni Lena na you finally met....kakainggit talaga! Kelan kaya ako makaka meet ng mga blogger fwends?
I'll be waiting for the peeechures!!! Hehehe....
Enjoy the rest of your stay!
Mommy J
sarap namn nyan..Mum Sheng! I like your post..
Yummilicious na Sheng, sa looks pa lang! Indeed it's worth the try!
Post a Comment