
Last Saturday, we attended a baptism at Malate Church and went to Robinson's Place to roam around and watch a movie for Kaiden. The mall was so crowded (at least for the Little One and I, coming from an unpopulated place like Brisbane), so my sister Tyn and I decided to go over to Power Plant.
There were 3 cinemas for Ice Age 3 which were all getting booked out as we were lining up for the tickets. We got the 1720H showing. As we were getting food and drinks, I accidentally bumped into a male celebrity here. I was waiting for our fruit shakes and the guy with his 2 daughters were going to the popcorn counter. I hit him as I was turning my back to look for my sister. I did not notice it was him till we passed by them to head to the cinema. He was with his wife and 3 daughters with 3 yayas in tow. We were seated just 3 rows apart.
Anyways, the movie was nice and funny. Kaiden liked it, laughed a lot and was very interested till the end.
Our next movie date will be Harry Potter! Can't wait!
Gorgeously . . .























8 comments:
Just realized I missed lots of your posts! I need more time to do all the readings so I will be back for it. Promise!
For sure, I'll be watching this movie.
Meanwhile, I have a new article about the ATMOSTFEAR. Visit my page if you have time. Thanks. :)
wanna watch this movie; sinong celeb un? cesar m? hehe
btw gorgeous, something for u http://www.ozzysmom.com/2009/07/awards-from-cee.html
Hello there Sheng, nasa Pinas pala kayo! We got back since Sunday but wasn't able to visit blogs till now. They got sick (diarrhea) except me. We actually brought EJ to the hospital today because he is fevered (still is till now.).
I would like to thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words you said and left at my blogs. For the sympathy and prayers, and for those who shared their blessings to the family! May God bless you all for your compassionate hearts!
sounds interesting... i can't wait to see that movie and oh.... HP??? i can't wait.....
Wow, what a nice anniv gift you have! Pinas vacation! Good that your little one enjoyed the movie. How I wish that Pinas is close to where I live. Kaso ang layo, inisip ko pa lang ang travel time eh pagod na meh. haha Enjoy and have fun! :)
hay, d ko pa talaga napanood ito. d ko nga alam kung showing pa eh. para bang I live far from civilization at d ako updated sa mga movies.hehehe.
sinong celeb yun? sino ba may anak na 3 girls?*isip...isip*
I haven't watched this movie yet! T_T I really want to watch this one but my movie date keep canceling our plans. I hate him. :(
Post a Comment