We became a fan of Hustle when we lived in Latvia. The cable company we got airs British shows and that was where we got to watch HUSTLE. It is a TV series about a very witty and street-smart con artists who always get away with their great deception. Their tricks were really good!


The viewing stopped when we moved back here in Australia. Then B searched online where we can get the DVD of the said series. ABC shops sells it. But getting the DVDs always slips our minds whenever we pass by any ABC shop. So that was that.
Then I got a package with an ABC sticker on it . . .
It says: "Honey, you enjoy watching these. Love, Asawa Mo"
It indeed was a great surprise! He said he had been waiting for these for a long time because ABC doesn't have the Season 4 yet, so it took quite some time for them to send it. I already started watching it and I love it!
Season 5 started early this year and Season 6 will be shown probably by next year. Can't wait to finish it all and grab the next season's DVD! It's just that some characters were replaced. I personally think that the original is always the best. But I love the show and will keep on watching it!
Thanks HON! How I wish we can watch these together!
Gorgeously . . .























11 comments:
it is a nice going away present, your husband is really sweet.take care sheng!
Hi Sheng!
I am not familiar with Hustle. I don't know if we have it here. Anyhow, now you have a lot to entertain you when you feel quite lonely. It's just bad that my eyes can't read clearly that note of your sweet hubby. But I'm sure it is filled with loving words.
P.S. About that ungrateful commentator, I don't know! Maybe, I won't waste my time going to her blog if I were you. I'd rather spend it to some other blogs who'd appreciate my visits. As it is said, "To each his own!"
Not sure if the previous comment went in. Just don't publish this if it did.
ur hubby is so sweet! if its my hubby he would say..we'll just dowload it online to save money. kung baga kuripot. hehehe
Hmmmm how sweet... :) I love the message!
Makapanood nga neto tonight, sounds interesting eh!
Just came to Visit Sheng. Have a nice day
What a very thoughtful and sweet gift. So many men just do not think when it comes to gift giving....nothing against them...they just do not. I am always on the look out for gifts for my loved ones whenever I am out shopping. I guess we are all so different.
Give him an extra hug for that girl...he is rare indeed :)
Happy weekend Sheng!
Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Awww so sweet, he really takes care of you all the time hehehe..
I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please cast a vote for her every day until October 31st it would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Thank you very much for all your help!
so sweet... (",)
I envy you people who can afford to buy original tv series DVDs, and complete season too! The Lost complete season DVDs that I saw are almost at $40! Obviously, I don't have $40 to spend on just DVDs... :D
"love, asawa mo"...ohhhh....so cute! enjoy watching Mummy Sheng!
Post a Comment