. . . to meet such fine and respectable bloggers!
On my short stint at Manila 2 months ago, I made sure to see some of my blogging friends; and Ate Lena is surely on top of the list because I have met her before and became a really good friend. I contacted Ate Beng of Beyond My Quiet Zone; Ate Liza of A Simple Life, Mom's Check Nyo, Mommy's Little Corner; another Ate Lisa of In My Kitchen, My Online Journal; and Kap Marie of Vanidosa.Marie.
Ate Lena as always, was available. Ate Beng and Kap Marie responded as well, and we exchanged mobile numbers. Ate Liza was busy, while the other Ate Lisa was at Pangasinan. I, being the link of the 3, asked them each when they will be available and where they prefer to meet up. Ate Beng was so polite to agree at anytime and at any place, considering she lives in the far North.
I set-up the meeting on a Friday, 18th of December at Mall of Asia around lunch time. Sadly, Kap Marie could not make it because she's got a party to attend to that afternoon. So it's just Ate Lena, Ate Beng and me.
As the Little One and I were on the way there, I got a text from Ate Lena that she'll be a few minutes late because her GrandSon Ethan was sick. She said she just could not say 'NO' to me. "Wow, ang lakas ko kay Ate Lena!"
Kaiden and I went around the mall and got him some toys. Ate Beng texted that she's already there, so we walked to where she was. We were on the phone talking as I saw a tall lady walking towards me. I didn't thought Ate Beng was that tall. She said I was pretty, bigla tuloy akong nahiya! Hahaha! I get coy when being praised.
Anyways, we headed towards TGIF where Ate Lena and Ethan were waiting. When we got there, I introduced the 2 lovely ladies to each other and Ate Lena acquainted Ethan with Kaiden.
On my short stint at Manila 2 months ago, I made sure to see some of my blogging friends; and Ate Lena is surely on top of the list because I have met her before and became a really good friend. I contacted Ate Beng of Beyond My Quiet Zone; Ate Liza of A Simple Life, Mom's Check Nyo, Mommy's Little Corner; another Ate Lisa of In My Kitchen, My Online Journal; and Kap Marie of Vanidosa.Marie.
Ate Lena as always, was available. Ate Beng and Kap Marie responded as well, and we exchanged mobile numbers. Ate Liza was busy, while the other Ate Lisa was at Pangasinan. I, being the link of the 3, asked them each when they will be available and where they prefer to meet up. Ate Beng was so polite to agree at anytime and at any place, considering she lives in the far North.
I set-up the meeting on a Friday, 18th of December at Mall of Asia around lunch time. Sadly, Kap Marie could not make it because she's got a party to attend to that afternoon. So it's just Ate Lena, Ate Beng and me.
As the Little One and I were on the way there, I got a text from Ate Lena that she'll be a few minutes late because her GrandSon Ethan was sick. She said she just could not say 'NO' to me. "Wow, ang lakas ko kay Ate Lena!"
Kaiden and I went around the mall and got him some toys. Ate Beng texted that she's already there, so we walked to where she was. We were on the phone talking as I saw a tall lady walking towards me. I didn't thought Ate Beng was that tall. She said I was pretty, bigla tuloy akong nahiya! Hahaha! I get coy when being praised.
Anyways, we headed towards TGIF where Ate Lena and Ethan were waiting. When we got there, I introduced the 2 lovely ladies to each other and Ate Lena acquainted Ethan with Kaiden.
As the gorgeous adults started talking . . .
The cute little rascals began playing. They got along pretty well. Ethan is so nice as I know he was being patient with my Little One's kakulitan! Kaiden kept on hugging him and giving him kisses! He even want to take Ethan with us! I tried, but Ethan doesn't want; he said he wants to stay with his Mum (Ate Lena).

While we were talking, we got entertainment on the side, as the crew performs a dance number everytime 'I Gotta Feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas was being played.
Ate Lena, Ate Beng and I talked about our respective lives, other bloggers, celebrities and even politics. Ate Lena was the one who's got connections everywhere! And like last time, time ran out and we have to go our separate ways.
I am so glad to have met Ate Beng (my 1st) and Ate Lena (my 2nd). Another reason to come home to, to catch up form where we left off.
Thank you ladies! I had such a wonderful time! Till my next trip!
P.S.
Thanks again Ate Beng, for your pretty gift! Bawi ako sa pasalubong ko next time!
Gorgeously . . .























15 comments:
Hi Sheng! Mukha yatang nagpahinga ka na sa kapapasyal at nahaharap mo ng husto ang blog mo ha?! ha ha ha!...
So you and K are gonna visit B on April?! It sure will be another wonderful family bonding time! Enjoy your vacation with the men in your life!
Enjoy talaga ako ss meet up natin na yan. Sana maulit!
thanks for sharing this. at least hindi lang sa cyber space and friendship.
wow, that's good that you were able to meet some bloggers in person. happy weekend!
Wow, it seems you ladies really had fun. :)
wow thats lovely. i have never met fellow bloggers yet but im sure looking forward to one. looks like u had so much fun talking and eating, thats awesome! i luv TGIF btw, hehe. iba talaga ang pinays nhu pag mag get together, daming kwentuhan talaga, hehe
Wow, lucky you, na-meet mo sila.. :)
Sana paguwi mo ulit, andun din ako hehehe.
I have something for you
WOw Sheng, nagkita na pala kayo ni Ate Beng? How nice! I enjoyed reading your post about your bonding with them. :)
It's a shame that I had a lot of things going on when you came home. Sayang talaga I was not able to meet you. I have met Ate beng and lena too. Hopefully next time, I'll see you na. :)
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
it sure is fun to meet fellow bloggers in person! i have a tag for you in my blog. if you have the time, please post it.
thanks for sharing .love the gathering...
That's wonderful Sheng! Like you, Dana and I were able to meet ate Lena in person last year, and too bad, ate Bheng didn't know we're coming home so she wasn't able to be there to meet with us too... We had a great time with ate Lena and we're looking forward seeing her again the next time we come back home. And yes. maybe we too could meet?
Debbie :)
Kakainggit talaga. One of these days ma me-meet ko din kayo...hehe.
Kamusta na Mummy Sheng? I hope all's well with you and your lovely family.
MOmmy J
This is what is nice about blogging, we met new friends along the way...which i often regard as a friend from a distance....
hello,,i love to read ur post,,have a nc day..
Post a Comment