
We watched Alice in Wonderland 3D last weekend. I took the Little One together with 2 other kids. They were so excited having their 3D glasses with them as we walked into the cinema with soda and popcorn in hand.
I personally got bored with the movie. Don't get me wrong, it is a delightful kid's show, just not for me. I do love Johnny Depp so I stayed till the end. He is so good looking in whatever role he portray.
The kids enjoyed the movie and vowed to watch the coming 3D movies like How To Train Your Dragon, Toy Story 3 and Shrek 4.
Then we all spent the day in the mall just hanging around and did a bit of shopping for the kids. It was good to finally have a day out with other people, not just Kaiden and me. And I get to be like a kid again being with 3 youngsters!
Gorgeously . . .























10 comments:
hahaha, good for you Mum Sheng,, yap once in a while it felt good to be young. :)
Oh yeah, we watch this last weekend. Nothing much exciting but I love the special effects
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog
Haven't seen it yet but I'd love to. My daughter has been bugging me to go to the movies with her. :)
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
can't wait to see the movie... and love the pics you've got at manila ocean park...
I'm not so inclined with movie watching, though I also go once in a while. Good on you that you enjoyed your time with the kids!
See yah again Sheng!
Hello Mommy Sheng! Been a long time since I visited you here. Kamusta?
My children and I loved Alice in Wonderland. It was quite nice for us except with hubby who slept during the movie. Anyway, I wish I could watch it on 3D kaso lang wala kasi kami dito sa Bacolod.
aw its kids movie? i thought it would be a little adult. Good thing the kids enjoyed it. =)
I would really love to watch this movie.Happy weekend Sheng!
I would really love to watch this movie.Happy weekend Sheng!
Next to Avatar...this is my next top pick for this year in movies. Johnny Depp always shines through no matter what character he plays~!
Post a Comment