Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dinner At Fely J's

This post is still from our 2nd trip to the Philippines last year.

Whenever we go home, my family always make it a point to dine out and spend time together the night before we fly back. Sort of a 'see us off' dinner.


We went to Fely J's in Greenbelt 5 and had these:






My family must be sick of having Filipino dishes whenever we're in town. I don't have it back here and they love me, so they let me. Hahaha! Nothing beats the customary comfort food, especially when you're in your home country.


Another 'must have' when the family is complete . . . a photo-op!






I love this shot of my Little Prince and my folks!




My parents' pride and joy next to Kaiden!




With my equally gorgeous sisters!




Our family pic minus B




The Little One and I miss them so much! If only we can be there in 1 blink!

Gorgeously . . .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, sarap ng mga foods!

Such gorgeous and wonderful family! You're so lucky, :)

Unknown said...

wow i suddenly miss Philippines and our local food back home. :)

nice photos. you and your sisters look all gorgeous.

Arlene said...

Looks like a fun get together, sheng!

Thank you for the visit and inspiring thoughts. :)

Xoxo

Arlene

Lynn said...

one big happy family! nakakatuwa kayong tingnan.

enjoy the week ahead sheng!

Tita Beng said...

Those happy moment are the ones that could probably make you melancholic sometimes. Anyway, it's not a problem to you I know, coz you can always come home anytime you fancy. Right Sheng?

'Hope you are having a nice week!

JUNE (An Asian Traveler) said...

Seems like you did have fun with your family. :)

PinayWAHM said...

Beautiful family you have Mummy Sheng.

Thanks for always dropping by. Sensya na I'm not always returning the favor kasi I get busy sometimes....kunwari...hahaha...

Hope you're having a great week.

Mommy J

joy said...

hi sheng! i'm sure miss na miss ka na rin nila pati na rin si kaiden!

Shimumsy said...

hi sheng. however quick is your visit back home, the most important thing is spending quality time with loved ones.

enjoy your day.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Yummy food! I miss the kare kare and everything in Pinas. Hayyy

Norm said...

wow! perfect family, I love the girls so pretty like mom and the boys are cute too especially kaiden. Thanks for many visits Sheng.

Take care always..

Roj said...

kmukhangkamukha ni kaiden si lolo nya!

Yeah Sheng, I work back in the Hague but have not relocated yet, thus so tired and no time to blog...

Nova said...

Sheng... love the food. love the bounding and i miss my family even more.. lucky you ha kasi you can go home and see you family whenever you want...