I should have done this post a long, long time ago, but just could not find enough time to do it. Things came up till I have forgotten about it. Good thing I was cleaning out photo files and saw pics from our 2nd Manila trip last year.
We went to Manila's Ocean Park on a very rainy Friday of 17Jul, our 2nd week there. The Student don't have a class, the Nurse finished her night duty at 0600H, forced the Office Girl to take the day off but let Mum go to work till noon and picked her up. And as you know, Dad is retired.
We went to Manila's Ocean Park on a very rainy Friday of 17Jul, our 2nd week there. The Student don't have a class, the Nurse finished her night duty at 0600H, forced the Office Girl to take the day off but let Mum go to work till noon and picked her up. And as you know, Dad is retired.

We went and see the Mermaid Show first.
It was nothing special but the Little Boy liked it. The Nurse and I were teasing the Office Girl to quit her job and try being a performing mermaid because she can do better than those ladies. Just kidding! I know carrying an act like that take some hard work. And I saw how the children and even some adults enjoyed watching a mermaid dance in the water!
Anyways, there was a dry mermaid ready for photo ops so we lined up.
Then we went on inside.

We had fun with these glow in the dark cubes!

--> --> --> CLICK Read More . . . TO CONTINUE READING <-- <-- <--
These are 2 of the eating places there, 
But we had dinner at Gerry's Grill on the ground floor.
. . . and our peachy family photo sessions!



That was such a fun and amazing day being with the people that I treasure so much! We are one crazy happy family; and doing this post is making me want to go home to be with them!
Gorgeously . . .
























3 comments:
Buti ka pa Sheng, nakapunta na sa Manila Ocean Park. Ako hindi pa!
After seeing the Sydney Aquarium, I don't think Manila Ocean Park would be better. What do you think?
I want to go to Ocean Park too. Ang dami na talaga pasyalan na magaganda sa Manila.
hope i'd be able to see the place one of these days too. (",)
Post a Comment