Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon



The Little One and I watched How To Train Your Dragon in 3D last Saturday.

The movie was very nice and entertaining. I actually enjoyed watching it than Alice In Wonderland. I was impressed how observant Kaiden was. He noticed that the dragon's iris would change when he was scared/mad and happy. He loved the movie as well. I got him a popcorn and soda combo that comes with some giveaway about the movie. He built the cardboard dragon by himself and played with it all throughout our stay at the mall.

The Boy enjoyed the movie so much that he wanted to see it again the following day. Felt sluggish last Sunday and just stayed home. Got tired the previous day. After the movie, we wandered around the mall then saw a friend. Went to their place and stayed there the whole afternoon. Then we attended a kid's party almost 2 hours late! It was embarrassing but I lost track of time. We got home quite late. I must be getting old to be worn out just by that day's activities; when I used to ran around everywhere before and never get tired! Oh well.

Hope you guys had a good weekend!


Gorgeously . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also been meaning to take my son to see that movie but haven't got the chance yet, perhaps this weekend if hubby is willing to babysit the little girl.. And since Kaiden enjoyed watching it then I'm sure my son will too..

^_^