Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UP The Movie



This is the last week of the Little One's spring break. I took him out today to watch the movie UP. It was shown here on the day of my birthday and I promised him that we'll go and see it, but we just did not have time.

So Kaiden was very excited when I told him yesterday that we'll watch Up today.

He loved the movie as much as he enjoyed munching popcorn! He was one of the kids who laughed out loud at funny scenes! He could not stop talking about the parts in the movie that he liked, as we drive back home.

I've got 5 more days to keep the Boy entertained till he is back to school!

Gorgeously . . .

2 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

I have seen this movie in a theater here in our place. It's really worth it. It was the first movie I saw after I gave birth to my son last June. It's really full of adventures of the old man and the young boy. I felt touch about the old man's wife whose scrapbook got him realized that he has to move on of his life adventure without his wife...

Brochure Printing said...

Oh, just being reminded of that movie brings tears to my eyes. The story is very touching, but the funny parts would really make one laugh out loud. One of the best one Disney-Pixar has produced, in my opinion. I hope they'll continue producing more movies that are as great as Up.