- a special kind of double.
Happy, happy birthday, my equally gorgeous twin! I continue to pray for you as you (hopefully) go on the road to maturity! I am proud and happy that you are somehow starting to make a life of your own, with your work and all. Though your job just seems like going on a hospital duty when you were still in school; with Dad still driving you to the hospital. You'll always be a "baby" to Mum and Dad! I hope those work issues you have gets resolve soon. I believe you're doing good and most of your co-workers can attest to that, so don't worry about it. I guess you are bound to occasionally encounter nutty patients, but as long as you are following protocol, you'll be alright.
Anyways, have a wonderful day and stay fabulous! Luv yah!
P.S.
Enjoy that watch!
Gorgeously . . .























5 comments:
return here for another bday greetings to another beautiful sis.
It sounds like she is yet to really become "full grown" from inside..
the prayer/wishes of big sis..wil surely come along the way. HAPI BDAY to her. :)
She is your twin? wow nice naman. I always wanted a sister but never had one:( Anyway Happy Birthday to your sis and Thank you Sheng for visiting my blog:)
Happy Birthday to your dear sissy!
Kindly extend my birthday greeting to your lovely sistah. Is she really your twin?
--> AJ and John = Thanks!
--> Irel and Ate Beng = Sheila is my youngest sis. I call her my twin because people have always mistaken us as twins! LOL! Thanks for the greeting!
Post a Comment