Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, June 29, 2009

B - Morocco / S and K - Philippines

Lately, things have been transpiring pretty fast for us; after months of patiently waiting for it. We were suddenly left with only a few days to organize and get things ready.

B left for Morocco early this morning, for a grueling 26 hours of flying time and 14 hours of lay overs before reaching Rabat! While our Little Prince and I will be bound for the Philippines days thereafter. I know I have blogged about not going on any trips at the moment; but we have to (though the recent rise of Swine Flu cases in the Philippines are kind of alarming). Our original plan was to go home by September, during Kaiden's school holiday; for his winter break that started last Saturday is suppose to be for our anniversary celebration. With the abrupt turn of events, I decided to bring our Manila trip forward since B will be away. It is also a good chance for Kaiden and I to escape the frigid weather. I know it is rainy season in Manila right now, but it will be warm. I just want to feel some heat before we brave the last month of winter when we get back.

Finally, this trip will pacify the homesickness I have been feeling for weeks! It's only been about 5 months now since we last step in Philippine soil, but I just love being home! I'll be able to be with my family and friends; shop till I drop (or maybe just a little, it's recession!) and gobble up on savory Filipino food! Not long now!

I am thrilled to be home again but I'm also sad because B will be apart from us once more. This time, it will not be just a few days nor weeks trip, but rather a looong one!

The Husband will be in Africa,


. . . while Kaiden and I will still be in Asia.



We may be continents apart but our hearts and minds will always and always be together! That is why we made the most of our togetherness with the little time we had, as a family. For it will be months till we'll be together again.

Anyways, the Husband tried his best to be with his unwell Father as often as he can. B cannot withdraw nor put off his flight, even if he wanted to. We had plenty of discussions about a lot of things; and the end result is that we've got to do what we have to do. With the Lord's guidance, I believe everything will be just fine!

I honestly do not think about the fact that we won't be seeing each other for a long time; 'coz it will surely end in a crying session. I persuade myself to get excited that the Little One and I will have a grand time being in Manila once more!


Gorgeously . . .

8 comments:

Joy0z said...

Wow swerte mo naman. Anytime you want to visit our homeland you can. Oh well, happy trip Sheng and be safe.

Tey said...

wow good for you. It is so nice to visit the Philippines. Hopefully soon we will too
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

DebbieDana said...

WOW!!! It makes me excited for you and Kaiden. I know you'll have a grand time in Manila although it would have been better with your husband around, but I know too, that everything will be fine just like you said.

Enjoy your vacation, have fun but take extra care too!


Debbie :)

Dahl said...

Have a grand time vacationing:D

PinayWAHM said...

What a bittersweet journey 'vacation' for you. Hopefully, time will pass much quicker [until you reunite with B] because you're back home!

Have a safe trip Mummy Sheng! Hopefully, all necessary pre-cautions are being done because of the swine flu.

TC,

Mommy J

desperateblogger said...

okay! basta txt agad ha so we could meet.

Dhemz said...

wow how exciting...buti kapa Mami sheng you can easily go and visit the PI anytime you want....hehehe...will be flying on january hopefully...ingat po kayo don...have a safe trip...:)

UPrinting said...

Aw... don't worry. You guys will still see each other anyway. Just enjoy the vacation. It will surely keep your mind off of things. :)