Having been living in foreign land for years, I seem to manage homesickness pretty well. There's the occasional hankering to be home, but I get over it eventually.
Our last Manila trip was just over 4 months ago but I am missing home badly! I have been calling my family a lot these days. And seeing a recent photo of them makes me want to go home all the more!


This goofy pose of my sibs reminds me of how wacky we all are whenever we're together!
It is hard to be away from your loved-ones, knowing you won't be there to share special occasions with them. If you have been reading this blog for quite some time, you would know the closeness I share with my sisters and brother. Apart from my Dearest Husband, they are my Best Friends! And I am missing them so much!
B said that we should go home if I am that lonely. I want to, but our Little One still have school. I don't want him to miss on that. So I'll just let my longing abate in time.
Gorgeously . . .























13 comments:
Just dropping by Sheng before going to bed. So unwell because of FLU and hopefully this is not from Swine gracious goodness heaven forbid! What a happy family, sinong di makamiss pag ka ganyan diba? Bye!
thanks for the visit, dear :-). nice pix here with you siblings!
Hi Mummy Sheng, hope you can get over with that homesickness. :-)
Awww....I can relate Mummy Sheng. But we have to do what we have to do, right? Konting sacrifice...absence just makes it more exciting to see family again.
Thanks for the visit.
Mommy J
Oh, I completely understand how you feel. We also visited my family back home recently and missing them more is what I felt when we returned home here in GA... It's hard, but we know that....we'll be back again..
Have a great day Sheng!!
Debbie :)
Hi Sheng! Happy Thursday. :)
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
yes.. it's hard to live far away from home...
i've never been away from home more than 3mos but i definitely know the feeling of homesickness. (",)
anyways, about the tag, mommy sheng, try it some other time na lang. ingatz!
hamo di ka nagiisa mum, marami tayong ganito..txs to blogging and the virtual world of internet that we could at least, access to them.
i am homesic too. no matter how chaotic it is in the philippines. it will always be a home to us.
may the lord someday restore ur lost days with love ones back home.
hay,.. this is what they call destiny, whatta a tough prize to live in a more comfy place 'huh.?
ps: oh, they all misd u too.
TGIF.
hi mommy shengs.
MaBelle
hi sheng! i know that feeling. i chat with my family every week but still, its not enough.its hard but i am trying hard to get over this. take care...
Hello Mommy!
Thanks for the visits. I have been busy lately at wala na ako time masyado mag bloghop. Ako lang mag-isa sa bahay...iniwan ako ng help ko. huhuhu...
I know how you feel. I miss my family too. Nasa Cagaya de Oro kasi sila.
I miss my country too Sheng. I dont when we can have a vacation in the Philippines... Hayyyy, its hard to be far from home
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes
Post a Comment