We have been passing by at this Irish Pub for quite some time and planned to try it out one day. The Mum of one of Kaiden's classmate said that the pub serves good food and they have Lunch Specials dirt cheap.
B and I went there yesterday. It is a typical pub with games that people gamble with. I wasn't able to take pics around because the gambling area was already crowded with some patrons.
Though I was able to take snaps at the restaurant area.
B and I went there yesterday. It is a typical pub with games that people gamble with. I wasn't able to take pics around because the gambling area was already crowded with some patrons.
Though I was able to take snaps at the restaurant area.



These 2 were painted on the ceiling.
Both B and I ordered the T-Bone Steak with chips and salad. We did not ask for their Lunch Special because we were craving for a good steak.

Gorgeously . . .























3 comments:
I got a tag for you Sheng! Check it out for fun!
I just got back from my vacation. I would not say trip because we've been back two weeks ago.
yummy steak!
Did you guys ordered some alcohol? I heard the Irish make some cool beer.
Yummy steak, indeed! :)
Post a Comment