what graphic is this?..parang xmas tree na blinking ah,.. oh snow, kelan kaya ako makakita nyan,kaingits ka naman um.. sawang sawa nako kase sa humid at buhangin hehe...ngayon, super inits na d2.
At least when we are dying here in Europe you're enjoying the sunny days again there Sheng. As they say, the world is sphere (I changed the word, round... ^^) so it's kind of not even. ^^
I actually like the fact that we don't have winter on this part of the world. I hate simple thunderstorms, what more if the storm is in snow? Cold and rainy days make me feel sad and drained. :(
A simple stay-at-home Wifey and Mummy ... Loving a blessed life with my family ... Settling back in the Land Down Under; after years of living at South East Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe ... Still trying to be a Domestic Goddess ... Missing a lot of people and things . . .
9 comments:
hi mum.
what graphic is this?..parang xmas tree na blinking ah,.. oh snow, kelan kaya ako makakita nyan,kaingits ka naman um.. sawang sawa nako kase sa humid at buhangin hehe...ngayon, super inits na d2.
rgds
correct me if im wrong, may snow ba dyan sa part na yan ng oz?..or its just the air that make u feel breezy.? r u away from joyoz? and doc rj?
dito nlng ako mag send ng msg kasi hindi ma show sa tagboard kapag long msg.
please visit my another blog http://yoj.jluttrull.com/ tnx
thanks for the constant visit...
Still spring here, but yes, summer is very near! Hhhhm, baliktad pala jan sa Autralia no...I learned something new.
Debbie :)
Finally winter is over here in our place...tag-init na. :)
Hi Mummy Sheng! Back here, tag-ulan na! :D
At least when we are dying here in Europe you're enjoying the sunny days again there Sheng. As they say, the world is sphere (I changed the word, round... ^^) so it's kind of not even. ^^
I actually like the fact that we don't have winter on this part of the world. I hate simple thunderstorms, what more if the storm is in snow? Cold and rainy days make me feel sad and drained. :(
Post a Comment