Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Proposal



I dragged the Husband to watch a movie with me today. He wanted to see Year One but I wanted The Proposal. It's obvious who won!

He warned me that he'll walk out if he didn't like the movie. That was our running joke since I forced him to watch He's Just Not That Into You! Well, he stayed all throughout! He somehow liked the movie. 6 out of 10 was his verdict.

Like any other American movie, the plot is predictable. I liked it though. Nice chick flick!

Gorgeously . . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sana makumbinsi ko rin ang asawa ko na panoorin 'to :-) I really want to see this on the big screen.

Unknown said...

My daughter saw this and told me that it was the funniest movie she has seen in a very long time:)

I have not seen it yet but I definitely have it on my list:)

My Pink Shoelace said...

I am dying to see this film, ever since I first saw the trailer. I love the pair, am a huge fan of both Sandra and Ryan. Can't wait!!!

Weng said...

Am wondering when this will be shown here. Can't wait to see it.

http://mysonatas.blogspot.com/2009/05/proposal.html

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

I saw this movie's trailer and I can't wait to watch this movie soon, well, as long as I have a break from schooling....

well, have fun!

UPrinting said...

My mom wants to watch this movie too. Mainly because she thinks Ryan Reynolds is cute. Not a big fan of chick flicks, but since her birthday is coming, I might as well just go with her. :D