Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 28, 2008

28th Day Of April




This is a very special day for Hubby and me. It is our anniversary! I think it was the day that we celebrate the most, than our wedding anniversary! Kidding! It was the 28th day of April 2001 when we became "exclusive". I mean, that was the day when we both realized that things are getting serious between us and it's not just mere friendship anymore. I think being good friends first, started a great foundation for our relationship later on. We got married 28 of June 2003. We've been together for 2 years and 2 months before we decided to take the plunge. But April 28 was what seems to be more special. I don't know why. Maybe because it was . . . "the first day of the rest of our lives!"

We've been together for 7 years now and married for almost 5 years! And I'm loving every moment of it!

We may be apart today, but we'll surely celebrate this soon!

I sent a sms this morning to greet him and he replied: "Love you more everyday!" What an enticing phrase to start up my day!

I don't wanna be too mushy here! So I'll just end this with a greeting . . .

"Happy Anniversary HON!!!"



Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! You are invited to a focus group discussion (FGD) on May 1, 2008 (Thursday) by a team from dot ph domain(i.ph). FGD is to be held at Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue at Dot ph domain office. FGD would be after office hours, approximately starting around 630-7pm. Snacks will be provided. Please do leave a message on my board or email me if interested thanks :)

desperateblogger said...

hey sheng! happy anniversary!

marie said...

Happy "exclusively each other's" Anniversary!!! More happy years to come for both of you and Kaiden.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng....

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

Mommy J

PinayWAHM said...

Btw..

Takashimaya was one of our favorite place to go to every Sat evening...we would go there after the mass...

Anonymous said...

hello sheng! happy anniversary to both of u! sweet naman ni hubby, kaka inggit. hehe. ingatz!

Anonymous said...

Mummy SHeng, Happy Anniversary to both of you. More Power!

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng, Happy Anniv to you and your hubby. :)

Prily said...

very sweet,my dear.Happy Anniversary! I love your date---28!hehehehe.My son is 9 months old yesterday. I will not gonna forget your annniversary date.hehehehehe!

twinks said...

happy anniversary sis..belated pala.. sorry now lang visit here coz nabusy medyo ang beauty ko eh.. hehehe..
more years to come.. :]lovely couple!

Joy0z said...

wow naman..ay sorry late ang greetings ko Happy Anniversarry. You really are gorgeous in the photos. I can see real love which I am doubting for so long in my life. Thank you for the sweet words Sheng. I love you friend. No worry..I am okay and I can handle it like I did for 7years.