Last night was our first night out after almost a month of being apart! It was nice being together again as a family! I missed it!
We had dinner at one of our favorite restaurant in the Old Town, which is the Steiku Haoss. It was the first resto that we've dined in the very first time that Hubby and I went here in Latvia to check the place. We go there every now and then because they have the yummiest steaks ever! I reckon that the said steak house was one of the best I've ever been in! 
They've got a refreshing fruity iced tea
Kaiden had pasta that he didn't like, and ended up sharing Tyn's meal.
Tyn had Baby Back Ribs with corn on the cob on the side.
Hubby had a New Zealand Lamb Chops.
While I had a Fillet Mignon with a cheesy Baked Potato.
We walked around town after dinner and went to Gallerija Centrs.
We had a cup of tea at Apsara to finish the night out.

This shot of Hubby was taken by Kaiden, as you can see in the mirror

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Our Night Out After A Long Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Sheng, i am reading your story and getting hungry with how you describe the sumptous meals. hehehe.
By the way, i don't know what happened but i can't open some of your pics?
your boy reminds me of my anglo nephews from japan and canada..w/c i long missd!
hope u'll be blessed wd a girl nxt time :)
rgds
Post a Comment