Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Lazy Day Yesterday

I honestly don't know what to type about. Been kinda lazy and stagnant the past days. Blame it on the Korean show we've been watching? Dunno . . . probably. I was even too lazy to prepare our lunch and dinner. My sister doesn't cook, pretty much like me before (I've changed now!). So we just grabbed whatever is in the fridge. Now you can blame our dear Mummy for that! Actually none of us 3 sisters are in any good around the house! Growing up with helpers around and not having a care in the world is indeed regretful (for me!)! I just came to like and love doing house chores when I got married and moved to Australia where having helpers is not the norm. And I'm loving it now, though I occasionally get those indolent days where I just don't feel like doing anything. Just like these past days!

All we did yesterday was had a dvd marathon and chomped on junk foods! We all had a late shower and just had a lazy day!

Hubby called and said that he walked miles around Hanoi looking for something for me. I told him that he might not get "that something" for me in Vietnam. He said he'll still look around and maybe find it in Ho Chi Minh. How sweet!

Anyhoo, I'm trying to find the briskly me and fight off laziness so we can go out. I want to hear Mass, go around town and enjoy the nice weather we've been having since we got back!

So I'll just see you around! I promise to drop by later!

Have a blessed Sunday guys!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hey Mommy Sheng....

We all get lazy sometimes. As long as we don't stay that way for a week or so, I guess it's fine. When it lasts for a week THEN we should start worrying...LOL.

Anyway, I am having that kind of a day today...not totally idle since I'm doing some hopping....

Take care and have a great week ahead...

Juliana

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Sheng...

Ako ulit. I just read your comment on my Great Finds entry.

I didn't teach at TAS. I just lived close to it. I actually taught at DIS - Dominican International School. It's ran by nuns.. Order of Preachers. Same ba yung sa UST? I'm not sure but I know that the OP nuns stay at the Sta Catalina Ladies Dorm.

Yes, I've heard a lot bad, sad stories about discrimination against Filipinos in Taiwan. TAS is always the school of choice for a lot Taiwanese and DIS is a close second. The teachers at TAS are mostly Caucasians for the reason that you mentioned. Ayaw ng Taiwanese ng Asian teachers unless the subject is Chines or something local.

Yung mga students sa DIS, their parents are aware na it's a Catholic school and that the teachers are mostly Asian - Filipinos especially - so they can't complain. It's just torture trying to make the Buddhist/Atheist/Pagan students behave during the masses.

Unfortunately, after I left most of the Filipino teachers were either asked to leave or left on their own. Konti nalang sila dun. Mostly Indian and chinese plus a few Caucasians.

Anyway, that's the story of my life...hahaha.

Btw, when were you in Taiwan? I was there from 1997 - 2001 school years.I also didn't like it there. Well, I liked the job and pay because it pays much better than the Phils. But the people are generally rude and the place is dirty. I hate elevators as they are painted with the beetle nut spit...yuck.

Anyway...napahaba na talaga...

See ya...

Mommy J

chel said...

same here I am always lazy. I just like to stay home and cuddle our warm bed..

anyway thanks for dropping by ...hope to see u again...

Surigaobabe
Retchel‘s Online Buzz
~imzmyfmly~
Retchel‘s Product Review
Retchel‘s Pure Life
My Revelation

Michelle said...

Wow, sweet naman ng hubby mo. About laziness, I sometimes can be lazy too. But that's okay as long as it's only occassional. :)