I so so love being in the spa! Who wouldn't love being pampered? I love massages and the works! Relaxes everything in me, physically and mentally, not financially of course! LOL! And it would be nice having somebody with you. Hubby isn't comfortable being touched, especially by strangers. So I couldn't get him to go to the spa with me. And always, it was my dear sisters who comes with me for a day of pampering!
We always go to spas and salons whenever I'm in town. My trip just wouldn't be complete without being pampered! And we do everything together from having treatments, getting massages, haircuts, hand and foot spa, everything!
We planned on going to The Farm in Batangas because I heard it's heaven in there! But unfortunately we can't. My youngest sister, Sheila was graduating that time and they say she mustn't travel far because she's got an important occasion coming. Well, you know what Pinoy old beliefs were. It's better to be safe than sorry. My entire summer vacation in the Philippines were all spent within the city because of that. We wanted to go away somewhere but we're afraid that something untoward might happen.
Anyways, we had that day of pampering at Suriya Spa in Glorietta 3, since it's just within Glorietta and we don't need to go far from Ascott. Good thing our youngest brother Jay was in the hotel to look after Kaiden. So us 3 girls had the day for ourselves!
We chose for the kind of treatment that we liked and had it done. Sadly they only have single rooms, so we all had massages separately. Though we get to see one another during our trips to the shower room. My spa therapist got such good hands, massages to perfection! I'm missing her massage from my head down to my toes now! It was also good how she dims the light when a private part is about to be exposed. She even asked me if it's alright to massage near a private area because it's gonna be divested. Now, that is courtesy. I forgot the fancy name for the treatment I had. I also don't remember what I was massaged with, probably with some kind of an oil. I'm a very ticklish person so that was kinda hard! Then I had such an invigorating body scrub. After that, I was applied on with an oatmeal all over my body and was covered up with banana leaves for I think half an hour or an hour. I almost fell asleep! It feels so good! Really releases every stress you have in the body!
It was so nice and very relaxing! We were really able to unwind. The tea after the treatment were just right. We wanted to go to the salon after that but I was worried about Kaiden because we've been gone for a long time. So we headed back to the hotel afterwards.
I'll definitely do it again, hopefully in The Farm next time! My sister Tyn and I are scouting for a nice spa here in Latvia, especially now that the weather isn't that cold anymore. It would be nice to lay down in a nice bed and be massaged for at least an hour!
Here are some photos during that relaxing day . . .
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Our Day Of Pampering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 comments:
beautiful pics,my dear.thanks for sharing.of course, we need to be pampered as well.your pics remind me of my sisters.they are also my constant companions in any of my activities.i am missing them...
Hi sheng, I'm back. I already added you to my blogroll. Thanks :)
Wow,I loved pampering myself too. The last time I did it was last dec pa when we're having a vacation in Pinas.
Sayang I can't view the pics.
Massage! The last time I did it is last year April. Omg, it has been a year already. Frankly speaking, I am a little like your husband, I can't really appreciate spa and massage. However, if it is going for a session with my partner, then it will be a different issue. Time to have a session :)
samok2X na pud ko sheng.. naa koy tag nimo.. dali lang bitaw ni.. hehe
http://watadid.lcvsamalestates.com/
hi sheng! i have a tag for you...
http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/04/day-in-my-life.html
see yah :)
oh I love pampering myself..it's the least we could do to our body after a tiring day. Buti ka pa, you have sisters para meron makasabay to go to spa..me wala..but good thing my mom is a spa addict too..esp the massage thingy..hahaha.. she's my spa buddy. here in bahrain, going to spa is like a bonding moment with my friends..
nice pics... :]
wow, good for you. i miss the massage thingy in the Philippines coz it's cheaper than here. i can't wait to have a whole body massage again. :)
tres marias! so good to have bonding time with siblings. And that Spa thing, I doubt if I could bear it...I have kiliti all over...hehehe.
Post a Comment