Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hubby Is Off To Vietnam Today

At 0500H, Hubby left the house to embark on his very looong flight to Vietnam. He'll be stopping at 4 airports again before landing at Hanoi. He got up really early and just couldn't sleep.

Hubby will be away for more than 2 weeks. We hardly been together after our month-long vacation and he's away again! He said he's very, very tired from all the travelling he's been doing the past months. And everytime he's away, problems keep on arising at work. Like when he got back last Tuesday, all he did was solve problems after problems! That made him think of retiring soon! Oh, no!

Anyways, we went out again last night and had dinner at Gan Bei in Spice. Different now that our Filipino Chef is not there anymore. But we saw a guy who is Pinoy looking. Just didn't get to ask him because we were on our way out and he was quite busy. We'll surely as him next time. Nice to know there's Filipino here other than us.

Speaking of Filipinos, we saw a Filipina in the church last Sunday. She's been here about a year working for a German family. She said there's also another Filipina living here whose married to an American and working at the US Embassy. We exchanged numbers, hoping to see her again this weekend.

Back to last night . . . Kaiden got a scooter from his Dada. He just can't wait to go home and have a go at it! He was on a hurry to leave while we're grocery shopping. And it was so sweet how Kaiden keeps telling Hubby that he missed him so much! He also said: "I missed you so much today Dada! Because you went to work and I was in school. I really missed you!" Wasn't that sweet?

Kaiden went to school today bringing his scooter. I left it there so he can ride it during their playtime. He was a bit quirky this morning because he wouldn't let me go and asked me to stay in the classroom with him. His teacher even tried to persuade him to play and do a project, but he still wouldn't let me go. I just told him that I'll go check on his scooter in the cubby. It worked.

Good thing my sister Tyn is here now. I won't get bored alone! Hahaha! We've been watching this Korean show that we got from Manila, and it's kinda addictive! Like I shower late in the afternoon because I was busy watching it! So I'm off to watch it now and will just drop by at your sites later!

See yah!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was amused with your little boy. yeah, that's really so sweet of him.(",)

anyways, thanks a lot for the nice comment, mummy sheng. that's so sweet of you. may pinagmanahan pala little boy mo. na touched talaga ako. (",)

take care, sis. God bless!

Unknown said...

My husband used to do that Sheng. Gone for eights days at a time. I guess your husband is away longer than mine. I'm glad he got a new schedule and he's home everyday. Safe trip for your husband.

Prily said...

Oh,dear your husband is sooooo busy.hehehehe.but life is like people got to do what they have to do.My husband would really like to retire at 50.I really hope so.hehehehe.Sometimes, he's away offshore for 3 weeks, but i am glad it does not happen a lot now. I've guess, it's just like that.They have their own responsibilities with their companies and they just have to fulfill those tasks. As for us,my dear,let's just gotta do what we gotta do also.hahahaha!Have a great weekend!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Sheng...

Salamat sa dalaw.

I used to live in Tien Mou when I was in Taiwan...near the Taipei American School. Anyway, the night market there was the very first one I went to...and yes, it's always crowded...lalo na pag weekend. I guess everyone loves a good bargain everywhere and everytime.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Mommy J