Hi there guys! I missed you all! I missed blogging!
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to visit you even once, the whole time that we were in Manila. I've just been so busy, always out everyday. And it gets so boring just staying inside the hotel room, so you really have to go out. Though we've been hotel-bound for a few days because my dear Kaiden got sick. Probably because of too much heat. It was really hot in Manila. Coming from an eminently cold country, straight to a country like ours, your body do need to adjust. Even I, myself got sick as well. I always get terrible headaches the first 2 weeks, and got to have Advil with me all the time. There were days that I couldn't enjoy our day out because my headache was just unbearable!
Anyways, we're back here in Latvia now! It's still very cold but not as bad when we left. Spring is really here! I can see a bit of green everywhere now, unlike last month which is just branches. The sun and daytime last longer now till about 2100H-2200H, unlike last month where lights should be on even at around 1500h-1600H in the afternoon because darkness comes early. And summer is just around the corner now!
As you know, Hubby just came down to Manila with us and left for an Asian tour with his Big Boss in their company jet. Though he visited us twice during our first 2 weeks in Manila. He really did flew over using the company's resources (meaning the plane!), just to see us! Sweet, hey!
Hubby came back here in Latvia 12 days ago but left again last Tuesday, the 16th to go to Shanghai, China for a conference. He will be back on Tuesday and will again leave on Friday for almost 2 weeks, to close a deal in Vietnam. With all the travelling he's been doing the past months, I don't know where he gets the energy to still travel some more! I do feel sorry for him!
So we came back here with Hubby already in China. Good thing he left the heating system on. We slept soundly the whole night.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my dear sister Tyn is back with us! When we came home November of last year, she decided to stay in Manila. I just convinced her to come back since she got nothing to do back there. So here she is!
I mentioned before that I do enjoy doing everything here alone. When Tyn left, that was I think the first time that I became a full pledged housewife, without any help at all! I loved it! I feel like I'm a true Wifey and Mummy! Kaiden got really independent and somehow tried to help me around. I made him sleep on his own and be on bed early. Now that my sister is here, Kaiden tends to be dependent on her again. Like he now takes a long time drinking his milk and wouldn't sleep alone! I'll be giving him time to adjust. He probably was still used to being babied, back in the Philippines for almost a month. So, we'll see.
Glad to be back . . . and be back into blogging!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, April 21, 2008
We're Back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
Welcome back Sheng! :)
welcome back!! im sure i missed a great mommy!! i will update you later on the latest...just enjoy muna!! hehehe
glad you're back. missed your everyday shout out!
Welcome Back! We'l be looking forward to your entries and pictures of your Philippine vacation.
congratsss!! so gad ur back to the blogosphere. I am pretty sure you enjoyed ur trip
Sheng,
How nice nakabalik ka na sa blogging fren. Good to see you back :-0
hello sis.. welcome back..super init talaga sa pinas, we had our share of headaches too when we were there, but it was all worthit kasi you're with your family.
am glad your back.. :] miss yah! mwahugs!
Post a Comment