Hubby came back yesterday and went straight to work from the airport. After being up early the other day to start his (what seems to be a never ending flight) journey from Shanghai, you would expect that he'll go straight home to have a much needed rest. But no, Hubby did the opposite. He's always like that! I would understand if he's been travelling just within Europe, but he came halfway across the globe and has been to 4 airports before reaching Riga! He called when he got to the office and I told him to go home and rest. He said he's got lots to do and will just try to leave early. That early is 1700H!
I missed him so much! Haven't seen him for weeks! Although we talk and text each other all the time. He looked so tired and exhausted! Kaiden missed him just as much! But I guess he was more excited for his gift! Hubby asked him about his new bike. His Dada got Kaiden a bike days before we came back and left it here when he went to China. So Kaiden got really surprised to see the bike as we entered the house the night that we arrived! Kaiden's reply was that he doesn't like it! Funny kid! He said what he wants is a scooter. He had both back in Dubai but we sold it when we had a garage sale back in Australia. He's been wanting it back but a bike and a scooter here are quite pricey for about 430USD / 270Euros! But Hubby bought one anyway.
This is what Kaiden got . . . he brought the missing ones to school today.
Hubby got my sister Tyn a box of chocolates.
And a Chinese ornament for me.
He was suppose to buy me a purse. Good thing that he called and asked if I like the brand. Sadly, I don't! I told him I don't need anything . . . and would want to get a purse somewhere else! Hehehe!
We had an early dinner and he went to bed early too!
We'll be dining out from tonight till tomorrow night because Hubby will be away again on Friday and won't be back till the 10th or 11th of next month. He will be in Vietnam to finalize some business deals he made during their said Asian trip.
I do hope Hubby won't have to go away again for a looong period of time after this one. Kaiden hardly see him anymore! And I feel so sorry for him because he's always tired and still works hard!
Oh well . . .
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Hubby Is Back From China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
reading your post i feel tired for your hubby sis.. an in.
your hubby is lucky to have a very supportive wife like you.
take care :]
Sheng,
Pahingi nman ng pasalubong :-)
Oh,my friend,you just arrived and your hubby got to go again. Sooo tiring. Am so sorry. Your son has a bike but am sure he likes playing with his dad than that? But am sure your son understands. My hubby is always busy but not like that. He had been offered a higher managerial job but he declined. He does not want talking to clients and be 24 hours on call for them. Sooo stressful for him. But i am sure you are soo used with that lifestyle and so does your hubby. Take care,mydear!
Hi Sheng! Your hubby travels a lot. I also love the pics here. :) See you and have a happy day :)
Post a Comment