Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kaiden's Bad Haircut While On Holiday

I have been absent for days for the simple reason that we are out almost everyday. I hardly have time to blog. My hyper-active Better Half cannot just sit down and watch TV all day. He always wants something to do. So we go out; do mall-hopping, try different restos and cafes, look at nurseries and just drive around. The free time I have were spent tidying up the house and looking after the other overzealous boy. The moment Kaiden comes home, all he wants to do is play and play and play. He would watch videos for a while but would then ask either me or his Dada to play with him in the yard.

That is mostly how our day go.


Here is another part of our Easter Holiday . . .

As we were walking along the Esplanade, I saw a Barber Shop sign and remembered that Kaiden needs a haircut. It was the old school type of shop with dated barber chairs and of course with an elderly barber.


I told the man that we just wanted a shorter do for the boy.

Then Kaiden ended up with a very short and straight fringe, which did not past my taste. You might have guessed what I did next. Yes, I took the matter in my own hands! As soon as we got back to the hotel, I did some damage control which made my son's unpleasant-looking hair to a more disastrous one!

This was Kaiden's perfect looking hair . . .


That turned to this after his barber shop-made haircut . . .


To a mending act that his Mum just made worst!


As soon as we got back here, I drove the little boy to a salon and asked the hairdresser to fix what I have done! She said I did not do it so bad, just too short. When Kaiden went back to school the following day, he kept on telling his friends that he had got 3 haircuts during the school holiday. When they asked him why, he answered: 'I don't know!'

Well, that will be the first and last time I am touching Kaiden's locks! Mummy has learnt her lesson!

Gorgeously . . .

19 comments:

nona said...

Still look good on him 'though. :)
Kaiden's cute.

Kerslyn said...

whatever haircut, he's still cute! not bad though, Mummy Sheng. :-)

Ciela said...

Your Kaiden is good looking in all those photos. Which means that he'll be good looking in whatever kind of haircut.

liza said...

Hindi naman halatang bad haircut. Gwapo pa rin!

Workplace On the Web said...

Your son is good looking Sheng :)

Nancy Janiola said...

i agree to all those comments above... he still looks cute!

have a blessed day to yo and your family, Sheng :)

Nancy Janiola said...

i agree to all those comments above... he still looks cute!

have a blessed day to yo and your family, Sheng :)

Asian Traveler said...

Oh the innocence of a little boy. But Kaiden is still a cutie.

Thanks for dropping by my site - An Asian Traveler.

AJ said...

ang mga momi talaga, metikuloso sa gupit ng mga anak :D..

nothing to wori mum, ur prince remains cutie kahit na skin head pa sya..

see, bigger pix is better..

sandstorm ngayon d2.

desperateblogger said...

lol... i suggest you bring kaiden to a beauty parlor instead of a barber shop as hair cutters have more style than barbers.

irel said...

He is still good looking even with bad haircut mommy sheng:) Tc

Nanaybelen said...

cute ang dimple ng son mo.

carlota said...

he is still sooo cute, guapo pa rin. love that dimple.

replied your email mommy Sheng.

PinayWAHM said...

LOL.....I kinda' like his haircut from the barbero. But I agree with Lena...parlor is the place to go to now even for boys. But just like Ate beng said, he looks gwaping in all the pictures. I think you can shave his head and he will still look very good.

Ingat lagi Mummy Sheng...

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

He is more handsome in his new haircut Sheng.Your boy is so cute!

James said...

What a great haircut. Maybe you should become a barber. You did much better than the barber you took him too. Kaiden looks great.. How much do you charge for haircuts anyway? Ha.. Take care..James

Webbielady said...

Ang cute nya kaya sa last photo Sheng... His face is visibly clear and with those irresistible dimple and a sweet smile... Haaayyy... sana if I will have child(ren) someday cute din and I could be as supermom as you... ^^

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me,,,he's a handsome young man no matter what the haircut, ^_^

Online Printing said...

Come on, your son still looks cute! And you didn't do so bad either. Don't worry, boys' hair grow very quickly, anyway. :)