
That is my current state. I felt a sore throat coming the other night, and I wasn't feeling well the following morning. As much as I wanted to sleep in, I've got a pre-schooler to attend to.
B made me go back to bed after I dropped Kaiden off. I got up after lunch feeling worst. I was chilling. But sickness won't make me stop doing some household chores. Tuesday is my ironing day, so even if I do not have much energy to do it, I pressed myself. B ordered me not to and told me to be in bed early, but I am adamant to finish it. I have things done here by schedule and I just would not be at peace if I know I am behind doing something. I want the day-to-day chores go as planned. B always fret how difficult I can be. That's me!
Sleeping last night was hard because I have a runny nose and it's a torture to swallow. I also could not kiss my little boy, which pains me because I smother him all the time. He said he could just give me a kiss on my forehead.
I still feel the same today, but I try to haul myself up because I feel like I will get worst if I tuck myself in bed all day. But sitting in front of the laptop doesn't do good either. I'm feeling light-headed. I might just rest on the lounge and watch telly till I doze off.
See you guys when I feel better, hopefully soon!
Gorgeously . . .
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Down With A Flu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























13 comments:
Get well soon gurl...
hi Sheng! i hope you get well soon. take care.
hi Mummy Sheng! uh..oh...I also have cough and colds and I am feeling feverish now. I hope you get well soon. :-)
Belated Happy Mom's day, BTW.
hope you get well soon. take care.
sorry to hear you being sick :-(...hope you feel better soon ...get well soon, dear!
Hi Sheng! Drink a lot of fruit juices. Get well soon!
Really hard when you got a flu or just a cold. Can't do anything much and it's a pain... But hoping you feel better soon Sheng. Take it easy for a while. Bless you.:)
get well..uso ngayon yan :D
maybe bec its the changing weather..dito kase super inits na..
kaiden's presence would make u feel better,as always..pero sana di sya mahawa..
rgds,
Dana also feel the same thing and I know how hard it is. Please get well very soon Mommy Sheng!
Thank you so much btw for your constant visits eventhough we haven't updated our blog for weeks.
Take extra care!
Debbie :)
Hope you're feeling better now, Sheng so you can enjoy the approaching weekend with your family. TC!
I hope you are feeling a lot better now, Mummy Sheng!
I am happy to be finally back here. It's been a while....
May you enjoy your weekend in grand style!
get well soon, sis and enjoy ur weekend! mwah!
Aww... I hope it's not anything serious. Hope you're doing fine now. :)
Post a Comment