Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

. . . The 2nd Celebration

Kaiden's second 5th Birthday Celebration was in school, the following day, Friday the 22nd. I brought a cake for them to share.

They sang the Happy Birthday song, as my Little One was smiling from ear to ear!






I wasn't able to get much photos, busy cutting the cake.

The kids loved the cake and one even said that Kaiden's Mum is a good cake maker! LOL! I wish!

Gorgeously . . .

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Sheng, thanks for the visit, I'm here to visit u and to greet your son kaiden a Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Traveler said...

Wow! Two birthday bashes for Kaiden! I like that smile and the expressive face of your cute little boy. hehe

Happy Birthday Kaiden. I hope you had a blast! God bless you.

WebbieLady said...

Haha! Kaiden looks so cute and funny in that second pic with his cake... yung ngiti/grin nya, makes me smile. ^^

5 na pala zya... Laki na Sheng, parang kelan lang...

Health Blogger said...

How special naman... two birthday celebrations? He looks so excited nga in the photos oh.

Lalique said...

İ said already happy birthday but here too wanted to sign :)
happy new age Kaiden, hope you will be very happy

twinks said...

The birthday boy sure is smiling from ear to ear..what a cutie! Oh, I can't wait for F to celebrate her birthday in school.. hehehe ^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaah at least you get to enjoy the compliments for the cake lol..

DebbieDana said...

Hhhmmmm, I like that birthday cake, look soooooooooooooo yummy! May natira pa ba?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Kaiden! He certainly is a big boy now and sooooo handsome!

Gene M. said...

Greetings for ur son :-) happy B-day.
Nice cake... :-)

PinayWAHM said...

He's 5 already??? Wow! Happy birthday to your handsome little man! He must be the happiest boy during those 3 bday celebrations he had!

Thanks for the visit Mummy Sheng! Grabe pala ang ulan dyan? Take care always....

Mommy J