Still a post from our Hervey Bay getaway . . .
We got up early and head down to the beach on our 2nd day in Hervey Bay. I love being on the shore early in the morning because you get a beautiful sun and alluring low tide; that lets you walk for miles and the water is just up to your ankles.
We saw hundreds of small crabs! The little boy ran everywhere trying to catch one, but they are too quick for him!
B got bored waiting for the tide to come in, so he decided to have a drive somewhere. The road took us to Bundaberg, a part of the Burnett Region. It is known for its sugar industry, but widely popular for its production of Australia's Bundaberg Rum which is made from molasses extracted from the sugar cane.
(source)
Bundaberg is quite a sleepy little town. We walked around but did not stay long because we don't know where to go! We had lunch at some cafe there and left. 

And these were the Aussie outback views on our way back to Hervey Bay . . .

Gorgeously . . .
Friday, May 8, 2009
A Drive To Bundaberg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























12 comments:
Hi Gorgeous Mum happy Mother's day too!
BTW. nice photos
SOmetimes we need a new place to make us breath some air and satisfy our eyes.
Talking about sleepy town, it's almost similar where I am now. Just reloacated and where I am (Dutch-German border) now is quite more quiet than where I cam from... the crazy Hague.
I like that stuff the tide did to the sand. ^^ Sand dunes???? I dunno what's called.
Hi Sheng, you have so many beautiful view here....Lucky you and Kaiden always on the go.
Btw, tagged you here -- hope you can come by to grab it before the week-end ends. Thanks.
Happy Mom's Day!
p.s.
This is another new blog. :)
Arlene
Hello girl,visiting you here.Seeing your beach photos makes me wanna go to the beach right away!gusto kong maligo ng maligo sa dagat,how I wish we were in Pinas right now.
have a nice weekend!
I think I need more time to breath some fresh air too...gusto ko sa dagat. :)
hi sheng! love those fabulous series of pics you have esp. the beach..
Happy Mother's Day to you too. Have a great one. :)
Mommy's Little CornerA Simple LifeMoms... Check Nyo
Hi Mummy Sheng...
Salamat sa dalaw. Grabe at tanda mo pa ang bigay ng aking little one sa akin last year. Yep, it's a necklace....sabi ko no more jewelry. Aba eh nag email sa akin kahapon:
Mom, are you sure you don't want jewelry?
Hahaha....babae talaga kasi ang hilig sa kumikinang....
Enjoy the weekend.
Mommy J
Happy Mothers Day Sheng. Visit me Here sometimes. It's freezing here already.
Good day sweet Sheng.... I chuckled at your crab post. I see those little guys every morning when I walk down my dock. They are funny to watch as they scamper in every direction. Almost like a little army:)
Have a very Happy Mothers Day girl:)
Happy Mother's day! I hope your day will be joyful. :)
wow nice views! yummy foods! Thanks for sharing. thru the photos, para na ring nakarating ako dyan! :D
MaBelle
Post a Comment