Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our First Movie Date

. . . as a family. We watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. This was the very first time that the 3 of us watched a movie together; usually it's only me and Kaiden or The Husband. It was good to see Our Little One enjoying the movie with us. He just sat there munching on his popcorn. Like most of the time, he got bored towards the end. The movie was alright, I guess. All B can say was that it was a kid's movie. Needless to say, he did not enjoy it. Though he laughed at some scenes.



B started teasing me about my movie choices because I dragged him before to watch He's Just Not That Into You. I did not tell him what the movie was about. As soon as it started, he said he'll never let me choose what to watch anymore! At least I got him to watch a daffy chick flick! LOL!

Anyways, after the movie, we had a sumptuous dinner at . . .

We waited more than half an hour to get a table. There is no reservation so it's on a first come first serve basis. The line was outside its door when we got there. But I guess it's worth the wait. It is a buffet style for the soup, salad, pasta, fruits, dessert bar and sodas; if you are to order any of their main course.

The family had these:




I wasn't able to get much photos, got occupied filling up my famished tummy and minding Kaiden. I just remembered about it when we're done with the dessert.

The 3 of us had a good and satisfying Saturday! Looking forward for more movie dates together!

Gorgeously . . .

4 comments:

juliana said...

I got hungry looking at these spread.

Thanks by the way for dropping by and for your support.

Ozzy's Mom said...

oh yumm the food looks great. i watched the movie he's not that into u too; but alone. not with hubby hahaha it would have been fun to hear his inputs.

by the way; for you: vhttp://www.ozzysmom.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Lynn said...

i haven't seen a movie in a movie theater for a while. hope to watch one soon with a partner. LOL.

yummy food, mommy sheng!

Online Printing Company said...

Aww... I miss going to movie dates with my family! We only get to do it every Christmas, when everyone is on a break. Hopefully we'll get to do it this year too.
Te food looks yummy! :)